single bed problems

Joe's POV
I prodded Dianne awake, paranoid about being late to the train station. "ugh what time is it?" she groaned, rolling over to face me, she snuggled closer to me.
"wait i know the answer too early." she joked sleepily.
"we only have like an hour to get to the train station."
"an hour?!" she said in disbelief, "joe we have ages, the bags are packed all our stuff is downstairs ready, and it doesn't take us that long to get ready."
"but you know i hate being late, just please get up." i begged.
"i will," she replied, "in ten minutes after we've cuddled." I couldn't resist that offer, Dianne moved closer to me, our legs intertwined and her head on my chest. I could tell Dianne was trying to wake herself up as she cuddled against me, she dozed off now and again. "you can sleep on the train, i know you're tired from rehearsals."
"i think i'm gonna have to sleep on the train." she laughed, "come on i'll get up now, i know you like being on time." She sat herself up next to me, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
Di headed to the wardrobe to pick out some clothes, i changed in the bathroom and sorted out my messy hair. "joseph," she called as i came out the bathroom, "where's your jumper?" she asked.
"which one?"
"the brown fluffy one." i looked down, the brown fluffy aka the one i was wearing. I quickly took it off messing my hair up as it brushed against it, "here bub." she came out of the wardrobe and i handed it to her.
"thank you joseph." she smiled, putting it on, meaning i had to find a different jumper to wear.

"See Joe we aren't late." Di said as we sat down at our seats on the train. "fine you were right." i admitted. "i am a lot of the time aren't i?" she repljed cheekily.
"don't push it." i said raising an eyebrow as i looked at her. She giggled lightly, then she moved closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder.
I watched as she kept falling asleep and waking herself up again, "di hun, get some sleep, i'm not gonna leave you on the train." i chuckled, she nodded sleepily. Her small arms wrapped around me and her cheek was squished up against my shoulder. I kept my arm around her petite figure, feeling her doze off.

Dianne's POV
"Babe, you need to get up." Joe was gently waking me up, "nearly our stop." he said as i sat up in my seat. "good sleep?" he asked.
"yup." i smiled.
"good." he said quietly, kissing my head.
Joe grabbed our two small suitcases of the rail of the train as we headed off. I followed him through the now somewhat familiar train station, i had been here a few times with Joe now, the first whilst we were on strictly. "my dad should be here to pick us up." he said, reaching for my hand. His warm hand heating mine up from the cold of outside, the worst thing about England in the winter.
Joe's dad met us at the front of the train station, he took our suitcases off us, putting them in the back of the car. I sat with joe in the back of the car, he was leaning against me whilst he spoke to his dad, talking about all the things joe had been up to recently.

"and welcome to my room." Joe opened the door showing me his small childhood room. I had been to his old house plenty of times, yet this was the first time in his room. "Joseph, your beds a bit small." a pointed out the small single bed pushed against the wall. "how are we both gonna fit on that?"
"oh yeah, well we're only here for a couple nights." he reassured.
I put my suitcase down and my bag on the bed, then i looked around Joe's room, it's small but has loads of fun stuff from when he was younger. "not gonna bring this home?" i asked picking up his guitar.
"haven't you seen the pile of guitars we already have?" he laughed.
"that's true, i think you have to many."
"they are mostly Byron's." I picked up the guitar strumming it trying to balance as i played it. "Di, you're a dancer yet you have the worse balance."
"i do." i giggled, putting the guitar down before i break it or myself.

***
Joe's POV
My dad had already gone up to bed, leaving me and Di cuddled together watching tv, but by now neither of us were paying much attention to the show that was playing. "should we head upstairs?" i asked, she nodded, turning the tv off and get up from the sofa.
Dianne rushed up the stairs, by the time i caught up she was already in bed, "thanks for leaving space for me." i said sarcastically looking at the tiny gap. "i'll fall off." i complained.
"well this is my side of the bed."
"fine, you meany." I took my shirt off, throwing it on top of the rest of my stuff, before getting into bed next to dianne. "um Di, i'm hanging off the edge." she sat up looking over noticing my body was half way of the bed and started to laugh.
I rolled over slightly resting my head under hers, my arm crossed over her body. I noticed Dianne start to drift off, but i was still wide awake and extremely uncomfortable, i went to roll over both remembering i couldn't, unless i wanted to end up on the floor. "dot, i'm about to fall off." i whined in need of some sleep.
"come here and stop complaining." she groaned. Dianne sat up and i moved to the middle of the bed. Her small body laid on top of me, "better now Joseph?" she asked.
"much better." i replied, wrapping my arms around her, lifting her shirt up slightly, drawing gentle patterns on the lower of her back. "good." she said simply, her head nuzzled in my chest. Maybe the small bed isn't such a bad thing.

a/n whoops finally a new chapter also it's 1am so if you're reading this now go to bed :)