Sleepovers - Joanne

All Di's POV
I sat on the wall about to call an Uber to take me home, then i looked in my bag, "oh shit.." i mumbled, of course i had left my phone and keys in the studio, i had no way of getting home and even if i did I wouldn't be able to get into the apartment as i had no keys and my roommate Maddie was at her boyfriends. "Di, you okay?" I looked over to see Joe, we had just finished filming week 3 and i though that everyone else had already gone home, "yeah.. well um no" i put my head in my hands. "I have left my keys and phone in the studio but its all locked up now"
"Do you want to come back to mine?"
"If you don't mind."
"Sure its fine and I'm sure Byron won't either as he has met you plenty of time now."
"Your a life saver." We waited for the Uber to show up and we talked about everything anything. It finally got here and we climbed in either side, it was nice and warm and i started to feel my fingers again.

We got to Joe's apartment at about 10:30 and neither of us were that tired so we put on a movie, and ordered a pizza. I sat on the sofa with joe as we watched high school musical, we each had big fluffy blankets, and i wore some spare shorts i had found in my bag and then i stole Joe's fluffy hoodie. We both ate our pizza's occasionally singing along to the movie, we sounded awful.
"So why did you sign up for strictly?"
"I just wanted something new and different to do I guess, why did you start strictly?" He asked back.
"Because since it started I've always dreamt of dancing there."
"That's cute." I smiled at him, locking eyes. I looked away. "Of course it was you to leave your keys in the studio!"
"Yup, and I'm lucky you came along otherwise i would have no idea what to do."
"Well you are always welcome here."
"Thank you Joe you really are the best." I gave him a little hug,
"I think we should play a game as neither of us are going to sleep anytime soon." I nodded as he went to get the game. I though he meant a board game but oh no he came back with two sets of headphones. I looked at him very confused. "Hehe, YouTube whispers and speech jammer" he explained to me what they were and then we got ready to play, we made up our own sentences to tell each other. We started with me on speech jammer and joe on the music, "oookkeeyy," he laughed as he watched me try to speak, i pulled a grumpy face and he apologised "iiii amm an ammaziiinng daanceeer." I laughed as i struggle to say it. "What?!" He put his arms in the air, this time i did actions as i said it, "i am" he got that and i nodded "i am shaving?" I burst out laughing shaking my head. I mouthed amazing to it then, i got up and started to dance around. "I am an amazing dancer!" He shouted "yyeeessss." I just about got out, we played a few more rounds until we were both tired out from laughing so much. "That was so much fun!" I said after we had calmed down a bit. "We should get to bed." I nodded in agreement, "right I'll sleep down here you can have my bed"
"No joe, you've already done so much for me ill be ok sleeping down here."
"Nope i will not let you stay down here."
"Ugh fine." He gave me a hug before i went upstairs, i watched him put like a million fluffy blankets over himself with a few pillows, as i headed upstairs. I climbed into his massive bed and wrapped myself in the duvet, which smelt like him and before i knew it i was falling asleep.