Never forgotten - part 1

Joe's POV
Mr Sugg, we are writing to you as we would love for you to appear on the Christmas special this year, please get back to us if you would like to be apart of the show, thank you.
My manager forwarded me the email. "Do i do it?" I asked Caspar.
"Of course! Do you not remember how much you loved strictly?" Caspar said enthusiastically.
"But, wont things be a little awkward?" I asked, feeling very unsure.
"Between you and Dianne?" He asked, i nodded in reply.

Dianne and i had had feelings since the beginning of strictly 2018, we had made it official the day after it ended, and we went on the strictly tour together. But after that we grew apart and we haven't spoken since. 4 years. We hadn't spoken in four whole years, no contact at all. And it was likely that i would be partnered with her again on the show. The truth is, i missed her. It had been four years, a lot has changed, but my feelings haven't, i still love her as much as i did four years ago. Ive been on a total of 3 and half dates since, not one of them did i see twice. Non of them were right for me, non of them were Dianne.

"Well then you'll have to sort it out because you are not missing out on this amazing opportunity" Caspar smiled, before taking my laptop from me, replying back. I tried to pull him away but my small arms are way to weak to even make him flinch. "Done" he smirked.
"Caspar, you cant do this!" I shouted, putting my head in my hands. I could feel myself getting hot from anger, "you don't get it." I said angrily, I couldn't see Dianne, not after what happened. Then the anger turned to sadness and i felt a tear drop down my cheek. "Bud, i know this is the right thing for you, trust me, it'll be ok" he smiled pulling me to a hug. I was mad at Caspar but maybe he was right, for once.

Dianne's POV
This year i decided not to be partnered on Strictly, as i had other commitments, so instead ill get to do the Christmas special. I sat around the table for the Christmas special meeting, with Amy, Neil and Giovanni. "Ok this years celebs are going to be, Lauren Steadman, Davood Ghadami, Stacey Dooley and Joe Sugg." My heart sunk when i heard his name. And Amy Neil and Kevin turned to face me, i put on a fake smile pretending i was fine. "Ok that will be it, you can all head home" the producers said to us. I quickly picked up my bag and rushed out the room, trying to get away from them not wanting them to ask any questions. 4 years. After 4 years of not once hearing his name, i would be seeing Joe again, and i would possibly be partnered with him. As i walked home I couldn't keep my mind off of Joe. Joe Sugg, the man i had fallen in love with, the last man i had fallen in love with.

I got into my apartment, throwing my stuff down on the sofa and i went for a shower, trying to get my mind off of him. Of course it didn't work and all i could think off was him and his annoyingly perfect smile. I got out of the shower and put some shorts on, then i searched around for a dirty top to wear, i found a plain white one and put it on, it was quite big but i liked it, it smelt nice. Oh. It was Joe's, somehow it still smelt of him, a comforting scent, i decided to leave it on, i would be thinking of him tonight anyways, so i might as well wear a shirt which smelt of him.

Joe's POV
"Caspar I'm scared" i blurted out as i paced up and down the room, "what if its awkward? What if she hates me? What if.." he cut me off.
"Joe stop" Caspar said. "If you keep doing this you're going to fall into one of your panic attacks, yes it'll be awkward but you just have to talk to her" he told me, and i nodded my head taking deep breaths. "Right all drive you, grab your stuff."

I got into the passengers seat, i stared out of the window and fiddled with the bracelet on my wrist. It was somewhat of a promise bracelet, both Dianne and i had them, mine was a threaded red bracelet, like her hair, and hers was a purple one which represented me, so we're a rainbow. Ive never taken it off, i could have, but I haven't wanted to, she will probably think its stupid if she sees. I pulled my hands away and placed them in my lap. We drove down the roads which were once familiar to get to the studio. The producers had said to go to the studio and we would meet our partners there. I knew i was getting either Amy or Dianne, I'd rather be with Amy, but i have a feeling its Dianne.

A/n part 1 :)