Stomach bug

Joe's POV
Di and i woke up to the sound of our alarm going off, i groaned and turned it off. Today we're heading to Birmingham for the strictly tour. "Di you ok?" I asked noticing she looked awfully pale.
"Ive got a headache" she whined holding her head in her hands.
"Hold on I'll get you some paracetamol, but then we need to get ready or we'll be late" i said placing a kiss on her head before running downstairs. I searched through the cupboards to find some paracetamol and got a glass of water, then i headed back up to our room. "Here you go" i smiled handing it to Dianne.
"Thank you Joseph" she smiled softly. I left Di on the bed and i went into the bathroom to get changed, as we have a long bus ride i wore some grey joggers and a plain black T-shirt, as well as a hoodie. I ran my fingers through my hair to sort it our a bit, then i went back to our room to see Dianne was ready as well. "Come on, ill carry your bag" i smiled taking her massive suitcase from her.

We got to the coach on time, but i could tell Dianne still wasn't feeling well. We sat down towards the front, Di sat next to the window and i sat next to her. "You ok?" I asked. She shook her head and nuzzled it into my chest. "Do you need anything?" I asked, "drink lots of water" I told her as i picked out her sparkling water, she nodded her head and took the bottle from me.
She screwed the lid back on and put it down on the tray in front of her. "What's wrong?" I asked her, but she shrugged her shoulders. "Look, you get some sleep, we've got a long drive" i said to her as i gently pulled her into a hug. She laid down on me, resting her head on my lap. I brushed my thumb gently on her cheek as she started to fall asleep.

Di's POV
"You ok sleepy?" Joe asked as i started to open my eyes, i let out a faint smile before immediately feeling sick. "Di you ok?" He asked sounding alarmed, and i shook my head. "I think I'm going to be sick" i said quietly.
"Um ok, we're pulling up to the service station, hang on" he said, before fumbling around getting all our stuff together. The bus parked and we both got off first the rest of the pros and celebs got off a little after us. "Come here" Joe said as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and rested my held on his shoulder, hiding my face in his neck, then Joe quickly walked us to the bathroom. He locked the door and i ran over to the toilet. He held my hair back as i threw up.
"It's ok" Joe said comforting me. He pulled me up from the floor and wiped my mouth with some tissue. "Let's get something to eat on the bus, then we can head back" he said to me, and i nodded my head.

I held onto Joe tightly, still feeling faint, as we walked around the service station. He bought us both a sandwich and a big bottle of water. Once we got everything he picked me up and walked me back to the bus, there was only a few people on, Ashley, Giovanni, Lauren and Aj. "You guys ok?" Aj asked.
"Yeah, Di isn't feeling to great." Joe said as i walked behind him back to our seats.
"What's wrong?" Lauren asked.
"I don't really know." Joe replied as he sat down with me.
"Well i hope you're feeling better later." Lauren smiled at me, and i gave her a weak smile in response.

Joe's POV
Di didn't eat anything for lunch, she was worried that if she did she'd throw it back up. I sat against the window, with my legs stretched out, and Dianne laid on top of me. She still looked pale and slightly green, as if she was going to pass out at any moment. I rested my hands on her stomach, tracing gentle patterns across it. Dianne gently grabbed my hands and placed them down on her stomach instead, resting under her top, i could feel her cold skin against my warm palms. a little while later she fell asleep in my arms, i ran one hand through her soft red locks to pass the time.

Di and I got off the coach following everyone else, we are all going straight to the arena to rehearse for the first show in a couple of days. "You guys were very quite on the coach" Stacey said walking over to us.
"Yup this one isn't feeling too good" i said looking down at Dianne, "i think she might have a stomach bug." I said to Stace.
"Hope you feel better in a bit" stacey smiled at Dianne. Then she walked with us into the arena.
The three of us sat in some chairs in the audience, waiting for our turn to rehearse. The producers called the pros to go up to rehearse, Dianne took a sip of her water and put my hoodie on before heading over to the stage. I could tell she was trying her hardest to look like she was having fun but i knew she wasn't feeling well. The danced finished and as Dianne was about to walk back to me she started to fall to the ground. 'Dianne!" I called, luckily before she hit the floor Aljaz caught her. I pushed through the chairs and ran over to her, i knew she looked faint and I shouldn't have let her dance, knowing how ill she was. Aljaz put her down on the floor sitting her up. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"I dont feel good" she groaned.
"I'm taking you to the hotel" i said as Aljaz helped me to get her up off the floor once she got her consciousness back. "Thanks aljaz" i smiled at him.

Dianne and i checked into the hotel and headed to our room, i unpacked our bags and Di sat on the sofa. "Here eat this" i said passing her the sandwich we had bought at the service station. She reluctantly opened it and slowly started to eat it. I got out some food and sat down next to her the bed, and turned the tv on. We sat quietly as we watched the tv whilst we ate, then suddenly Dianne jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I followed her in and held her hair back, rubbing her back gently. Di started to cry as i helped her up of the floor. I pulled her into a hug and she buried her head in my shoulder. "It's ok" i cooed as she weeped. I gently picked her up, and carried her to our bed, i put her down on her side then i searched through my bag to find some water, i handed her the bottle then i got into bed with her.

Di's POV
I cried into joe as he held me in his arms. I hated being sick and now i have a headache, joe turned down the tv then wrapped his arm back around back around me. I could feel his T-shirt getting wet from tears, so i pulled away and laid down on my side of the bed. I held my head in my hands as i curled up into a ball. "Oh Di" Joe sighed. "Should i get you some paracetamol?" He asked, and i nodded my head slightly. "I'm going to head to Amy's room and see if she has any, ill be back in a minute." He said.

Joe's POV
I placed a kiss on Di's head before i headed down the hall to Amy's room. It was quite late now, around 8pm, so everyone had finished rehearsals. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I carried on down the hall to Laurens room and knocked on the door, a few moments later Amy opened the door, "oh hey Amy, isn't this Lauren's room?" I asked.
"Yeah but a few of us are over to watch a movie" she smiled, "do you want to join us?" She asked.
"Um no thanks, i was gonna see if Lauren had any paracetamol for Dianne." I told her.
"Ill go ask Lauren" she smiled before heading back in, and i stood in the doorway.
A little while later Lauren came up to me with some paracetamol, "is Di alright?" She asked.
"Um not really" i told her.
"is she going to be alright for the first show?"
"Yeah i think so as its a couple days away" i smiled.
"Ok, well you get back to your girl" she smiled.
"Thanks Lauren" i said before running down the hall back to our room. I got back and walked over to Di, she looked extremely hot and had taken her jumper off so she was left in her bra. "Here, Lauren had some" i said as i hand it to her.

Di's POV
Joe handed me the paracetamol and i took it with some water. "Thank you sugg" i said quietly.
"You get some sleep" he said to me. And i nodded my head, although i was hot i still wanted to cuddle with him. I nudged over to him and he held is arm out for me, i leaned my head on his chest and held my arm across his chest, Joe gently rubbed his hand up and down my bare back.
I woke up and ran to the toilet, i fell down to the floor and threw up, leaning over the toilet. I felt too weak to move off the floor, i felt dizzy and my arms weak. Then i felt his arms wrap around me, as he lifted me up. He held me up as he wiped my mouth clean, then he helped me back to bed. Joe got in next to me and placed a soft kiss on my head. "Try get some sleep its 1am" he told me and i nodded my head.

Joe's POV
"You feeling better?" I asked as i woke up to see Dianne sat against the head board, she had thrown up multiple times last night, neither of us getting much sleep. She nodded her head, and smiled at me. I could tell she was quiet cold, as she didn't have a top on, so i sat up and took mine off giving it to her, knowing she was probably going to take it later anyway. "Thank you" she smiled
"Glad you're feeling better" i smiled as i sat up next to her.
"Thanks for looking after me" she chuckled.
"Of course" i said kissing her head gently.

A/n sorry I've not updated in a while anyways check out my Instagram @/xdiannebuswell :)