The voicemail

Di's POV
I woke up to a heavy weight on me. I looked up a little to see was laying on top of me, I'm amazed he didn't squish me. I looked at the time, 11am, we needed to by ready for rehearsals at 1. I stroked joes forehead with my thumb, pushing his hair away. "Joseph" i whispered, but he didn't react, i rubbed my hand up and down his bareback and kept saying his name. "Baby we need to wake up" i said, placing a kiss on his head. Then he groaned as he rubbed his eyes open. "Good morning sleepy" i said, twirling his hair around my fingers. He looked up and kissed my before laying back down, putting his head on my chest. "Come on we need to get up" i said to him, but he just groaned in response.
"How about i run us a bath?" I asked, knowing that was the best option to getting him up.
"Fine" he groaned. I pushed him off me to his side of the bed, then i climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom to run our bath.

"Joe" i called, but there was no response. I walked back to our room with a towel wrapped around me. I looked at our bed, Joe had fallen back asleep. "Joseph" i said as i got closer to him. I kissed his forehead, and he opened his eyes. "Our baths ready." I smiled at him before placing a soft kiss on his lips.
I pulled him out of bed, and he followed me to the bathroom. I got in first then joe followed. I sat with my back leaning against his chest. "Oh god what did i do last night?" Joe asked, as he massaged my shoulders gently.
"Well drunk means soft joe" i said.
"Few, not that bad then" he said sounding relieved.
"Well you did kiss our friends on the cheek, oh and you sent me a voicemail which we need to open" I smirked.
"Ah no" he groaned.

Joe's POV
Di reached for her phone which was next to the sink. "How about we listen to it" she giggled.
"I'm sure we don't need to" i replied, hoping I hadn't said anything I'm gonna regret.
"No no, it needs to be opened" she smirked. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder as she pressed play on the message.

"Helllloooo Doianne!" The voicemail started and i began to cringe, i turned my head and buried it into Di's neck. "I just wanted to tell you that i think you are soooooo beautiful, and i love you, and I'm so so so so so glad i met you because i don't know what i do without you." I was clearly very drunk rambling on. "How did i manage to get you?" I heard myself starting to sound a little sad. "I mean you're just so perfect." My face started to heat up as i heard what i had been saying. "Ooh and i cant wait until the day i get to marry you" Oh no what had i just said. "If i could i would marry you right now, but you'd say I'm too drunk, which btw I'm not, and we'll have the most perfect wedding." I carried on sounding excited. "And then we'll have the most perfect children because they'll be like you! Anyways I've got to go now because you're coming" i was giggling like a little kid. " but i love you so so sooooooo much! Byyyeeee Doiannneeee!"

Then voicemail ended and i didn't move my head away from Diannes neck. "Aww are you embarrassed?" She asked, turning on her side to look up at me, i nodded my head. "Sorry" i mumbled.
"Why?" She asked.
"I cant believe i send you things like that." I said avoiding eye contact.
"I really don't mind, and at least i know how you feel" she laughed a little, and a smile crept onto my face. "How did you manage to say all that whilst i was in the bathroom?' She asked.
"You take a long time" i replied cheekily.
"I love you" she said leaning up to kiss me.
"I love you more" i said kissing her soft lips.

A/n I wasn't planning on a second part to drunk joe but here it is as some of you requested it. :)