why are you doing this?

Dianne's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror of the small strictly dressing room. My costume seemed to fit better than when i first tried it on, but something still didn't feel right. "dianne, babe." Joe knocked softly on the door.
"eh yeah one minute!" i called back changing back into my normal clothes.
"ready to go home?" he smiled softly, his cute little smile making me feel better, i nodded and took his hand as we walked back to the car.
I dumped my dance bags in the back of the car and got in next to Joe. "i was thinking we could go out for dinner, seen as we can't tomorrow." He suggested
"umm i'm don't think i'm hungry enough to eat anything tonight." i said looking out of the window as Joe started driving us back home.
"oh you sure?"
"yup"
"well then you've got Chef Sugg for the night." he chuckled making me laugh.

Joe's POV
I left a slice of pizza in the box for Dianne as i went upstairs for a shower, hoping she'll have eaten it by the time i come back downstairs. Dianne skipped breakfast this morning, and i didn't see her at lunch but she hadn't eaten anything since we got home and i was starting to worry.
She had told me about when she skipped meals back when she did burn the floor, and i was starting to wonder if the pressure of strictly was getting back to her, and i just want my girl to be safe.

I couldn't stop worrying about Dianne as i tried to relax by having a shower, but i couldn't take my mind off her. I quickly got out and put some joggers on before heading quickly downstairs to her. I looked down at the pizza box noticing the one slice still there, but no Dianne. Just as i was about to call her i saw the glimpse of red hair outside. "Di are you crazy?" i called opening the door, calling to her as she did press ups on the fake grass. "you've been training non stop all day you need a rest."
"Joe im fine, i didn't get a chance to go the gym earlier so i'm doing this now."
"no Dianne, that's enough stop." i demanded.
"joe i'll be 10 minutes then we can go to bed."
Knowing she won't listen to me i walked over to her, pulling her up off the floor, "what are you doing?" she asked confused.
"you've done enough today." i could tell she was trying to wriggle out of my grip, but i refused to let go.

"we are going to bed and you are going to eat something." i told her bluntly.
"i'm not hungry." she rebelled.
"why are you doing this to yourself?" i asked defeated.
"i'm not doing anything."
"why aren't you eating?"
"i'm not hungry." she lied
"i know you are." she shook her head. "fine, but please stop with the workout. let's go to bed." I followed her up to bed, and she went for a shower.

***
Dianne's POV
i was woken up by Joe trying to shake me awake. "Di come on we are going to be late." i groaned having absolutely no energy to do anything besides stay in bed and go back to sleep.
Luckily Joe had packed all my things, so i quickly got changed and then we were out of the door.

I woke up to Joe carrying me into the studios, "you fell asleep in the car."
"oh." i nodded, a small yawn slipping out.
"you can put me down now." i laughed.
"yeah but i don't want to." he chuckled, so he carried me all the way inside, sitting down on one of the sofa with me on him. I sat up on him, wrapping my arms around his torso and hurrying my head in his neck. "are you seriously still tired?" he laughed.
"yeah." i yawned having absolutely no energy.
"oh looks like you have no time to sleep." he said, as all the pros got called to go through the pro dance. "ughhh." i groaned. Joe stood up holding my hand as we walked to the stage.
"love you, have fun." he kissed my head then i ran off to the others.

Joe's POV
Whilst Dianne danced i decided to head out and get us both some food as we had rushed out the house this morning, not eating anything. Just as i was about to pay i got a phone call from Kevin, i let it ring and payed for the food instead, but as i walked out he rang again so i decided to pick up.
"joe where are you?" he sounded panicked.
"i just went to get some food why?"
"Di fainted and she wants you."
"ah okey i'm coming tell her i won't be long." Panicked, i started to run back to the studio to get there as quick as i could.

i found Dianne laid down on one of the white sofas back stage, a couple of the pros gathered around her, "di," i called dropping my stuff rushing over to her.
"what happened?" i asked her, everyone else leaving us alone.
"i just felt dizzy then i blacked out." she told me. "i don't think i can do the show tonight." i could see how worried she looked, and then she burst into tears. "hey hey, don't cry." i sat down on the sofa pulling her onto my lap. She looked awfully pale as she cried, "b-but i don't want t-to let dev down." she stuttered.
"oh bub, you're too caring but you have to think of yourself, they'll get someone else to dance with dev." I ran my fingers through her soft red hair trying to calm her down, my other hand rubbing gentle patterns on her lower back. "you're not letting anyone down." i said quietly as she started to stop crying, "ok?" she nodded slightly, not looking at me.

"come on, let's go home." she nodded and i held her hand as we got up, but as she stood up she blacked out again falling onto me.
I wrapped my arms around her, holding onto her, placing gentle kisses on her head. A few moments later she came back around, i lifted her up and she wrapped her small legs around my torso. "sorry." she muttered.
"it's ok." i replied quietly, worried about my girl.

a/n i'm gonna split this into two parts because it's getting long and i have another one shot to write which i wanna get to, so yeah tell me if you want a part two or not cause this was kinda an abrupt ending :)