Drunken Joe

Di's POV
I danced with some of the girls, we're out for the night as we don't have a show until the evening tomorrow. We're around half way through the strictly live tour, and we're having the time of our lives. "Di" Amy tapped my shoulder, as i could hardly hear her over the music. "I think your mans looking for you" she laughed, then i turned around to see where she was looking. I spotted Joe stumbling through the crows to get to where we were standing. He was quite clearly drunk, we had all had a few drinks but some of the lads had a bit too much. "Thanks girls, but i should look after this one" i laughed as i said goodbye to them, knowing I'd have to cut my night short.

"Joe" i called as i walked towards him.
"Dianne!" His face lit up when he saw me. "Ive missed you" he slurred, pulling me into a tight hug.
"We've been apart for like half an hour" i replied, laughing at him. "We're gonna go to the hotel now" i told him.
"But i want to stay" he whined.
"Joe, you're too drunk" i said sternly trying nor giggle at him.
"I'm not drunk" he replied, he words slurred, i laughed in response. Then i held onto his hand and pulled him outside, it was cold, dark and quite, the slight buzz of the club.

The hotel is only down the street so i decided we would walk. "You're so beautiful" joe said breaking the silence.
"Thanks sugg" i replied, smiling to myself, knowing that he gets really soft when drunk.
"I mean you're the most beautiful girl i know" he carried on talking, "and i love you sooooooooooo much" i blushed slightly.
"Drunk joe my favourite" i replied, "and i love you" i smiled looking at him. I caught him staring into my eyes. I leaned forwards and placed a soft kiss on his jaw.

Aljaz's POV
I sat with Ranj, stacey and Janette in the foyer of the hotel, when the sliding doors opened and Dianne walked in, with an unstable joe holding onto her. "Someone's had a few too many drinks" Ranj laughed as Di walked over to us.
"Hey you two" i said.
"Helllooooo" Joe replied, then he came over to me and gave me a hug.
"Sorry, he's a bit drunk." Di said facepalming herself as joe went around hugging us all.
"Don't worry, do you want to sit with us for a bit?" Janette asked.
"Ooh yeah" joe replied sitting down in an arm chair pulling Di onto his lap.
"I was gonna say we should head up but i guess not" Di laughed.

Di's POV
Joe and i had been talking to them for a while now, we had ordered some food and a couple drinks, but i made sure Joe didn't get one. "Di look" Stacey said quietly as she motioned to look at joe. I turned my head slightly to see him looking up at me staring in awe.
"You alright?" I asked him.
"How are you so pretty?" He asked.
"Awww" i heard the others say.
"Thank you Sugg" i replied, feeling slightly embarrassed.
"But you're just sooooo pretty, and really kind, and the most amazing dancer" it looked like he wasn't going to stop talking.
"Shh, but thank you" i replied trying to get him to stop.
"And i love your red hai-" he got cut off, as i leaned forwards to kiss him, the only way i could get him to shut up.

Joe's POV
Di suddenly kissed me and i pulled away smiling happily. "Right sugg, you need to get to bed" she said to me, "say goodnight to everyone."
I got up and walked over to aljaz pulling him into a hug squeezing him tight. "I didn't mean like that" i heard Dianne say from behind me, but i carried on hugging everyone, "night guys, love you all!" I waved to them as Di dragged me towards the lift.
"Drunk Joe should not be seen by anyone but me" she laughed.
"I'm not that drunk" i replied.
"That's why you kissed everyone on the cheek after giving them a hug" she chuckled, i said nothing in reply. "Don't worry i love drunk Joe, just not when he's kissing everyone but me" she laughed. Then i leant forward and kissed her softly. "That's better" she smiled up at me. Then we got into the lift.

Di's POV
I left joe in bed and i went into the bathroom to wash my makeup off and get ready for bed. I wiped the last of it off and finished brushing my teeth, before walking back into our room. As soon as Joe saw me he started to giggle, "what've you done?" I asked, knowing he was up to something. "Nothinnnggg" he replied, still giggling. Then my phone went off. I picked it up to see he had sent me a voicemail. He continued to giggle as i stared at it. "I'm gonna leave this until tomorrow, then you can hear it as well, when you've sobered up" i laughed. I climbed into bed next to joe, and stayed on my side, scrolling through my phone.
I could feel Joe edging closer every now and again. "Come here" i groaned, turning my phone off. Then he moved closer to me. He put his head down on my chest and rested his arm across my stomach. "Night Joseph" i smiled, but he had already fallen asleep, i placed a kiss on his forehead and ran my fingers through his hair before closing my eyes.

A/n follow my instagram @/xdiannebuswell :)