Because i'm too cute - Joanne

Di's POV
As i danced i spotted Joe sat in the audience smiling at me, i felt a grin appear on my face, i carried on thinking about his smile as i spun around the dance floor. We were rehearsing the group dance, and as Joe's not dancing this year he likes to come to rehearsals to watch. I caught myself thinking about joe too much that i banged straight into Aljaz, falling to the floor. "Oh my gosh Dianne, are you ok?" Aljaz said as he helped my back to my feet. "Haha yeah I'm fine" i laughed it off, i went to put my foot down but it hurt too much, luckily Johannes was behind me and managed to catch me before i fell again.
"Oh Di you've got a massive bruise on your ankle" Janette said pointing down at it.
"Oh" is all i said as i looked down at the red purple patch which had already started to form, i guess i had fallen on my ankle.
"You might want to put some ice on it" She said as she looked at it.
"You ok?" I heard Joe say as he walked towards me quickly, noticing i had fallen over. "Ooh that doesn't look too good, best get some ice on it"
"I told you!" Janette laughed. "Well its basically the end of rehearsals, you could head home" she suggested. Then joe picked me up, i put my legs around his waist, and then as i was embarrassed i hid my head in his neck, which was followed by some "aww" from everyone else, making my cheeks turn red. He sat me down on one of the chairs by the side, then he knelt down next to me, taking my dance shoes off, "ow ow" i squealed as he took them off.
"Oh sorry" he said, being more gentle as he put my trainers on for me. "Lets get you home." He smiled. Then he gave me a piggy back as he walked us back to the car.

He gently put my down on the seat making sure i was ok, then he ran around the car getting into the drivers seat. "Trust you to fall over in rehearsals!" He laughed.
"Well it was your fault!" I said to him trying to make him feel guilty.
"How?" He asked confused, "oh is it because I'm just too cute you couldn't take your eyes off of me?" He joked.
"Sure" i rolled my eyes, "but it means you have to be nice to me now!"
"What do you think you've done to it?" He asked me, i looked down at my foot to see it had swollen up, looking more like a ball now.
"I'm not sure but it looks like a purple tennis ball" i laughed.
"Well if its still this bad tomorrow you're going to the hospital," he said as he pulled up to the apartment block, "and you probably cant dance this week" that was the one thing i didn't want him to say, how could i not dance? I groaned as he opened my door.
"Di that doesn't look good" he frowned as he looked down at my blueberry like foot. Then he picked me up, carrying me up the apartment.

I unlocked the door, Joe still holding me, he took me in and placed me down on the sofa, then he ran over to the freezer. "Here you go" he smiled, putting the ice pack on my ankle. Then he piled up some pillows lifting my foot up onto it, "ouch" i let out as i pain ran through my ankle. "Sorry, do you want anything?" Joe asked me.
"You" I replied, holding my arm out for him to sit with me. He smirked then sat down on the sofa next to me, i rested my head on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair.
We sat like this watching the tv for a while, "you ok?" Joe asked placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Kinda" i replied, my foot still hurting quite a lot.
"Do you want some painkillers?" He asked looking down at me, i nodded my head, then he got up off the sofa to find some painkillers. A few minutes later he came back with some, and a glass of water. "Thanks Joseph."
"No problem Lady Di" he chuckled."do you want to head to bed?" He asked as it was getting later on in the evening.
"I need a shower" i said, knowing that I absolutely stunk after training today.
"Ill run you a bath." He smiled, then he carried me upstairs putting me down on the sofa whilst he went to run me a bath.

Joe's POV
I ran dianne i nice and hot bath, i went back into our room to get her. "Cam i see if i can walk on it?" Di asked, i was a little weary as i didn't want her to hurt herself more. I wrapped one arm around her waist the other holding her hand, as soon as Di tried to put pressure on her swollen foot she nearly fell over, "ok not a good idea" i chuckled, she nodded her head agreeing, looking slightly in pain. I lifted her up and walked her to the bathroom, she sat down on the side of the bath to get undressed, then i helped her into the bath. "You good?" I asked, she nodded her head, "ok call me if you need me" i smiled as i headed back to our room, sitting down on the bed, scrolling through Instagram. "Joe" i heard Dianne call, only a few minutes after I'd left her, i quickly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. "You alright?"
"Can you help me wash my hair?" She asked sheepishly, "my ankle hurts too much, i can hardly move"
"Of course" i smiled, then i helped to wash her long bright red hair.

Once Di had finished i helped her get changed into her pyjamas, which consisted of shorts and one of my hoodies. We got into bed and i cuddled up next to her. "Night babe" i yawned.
"Good night Joseph." She said looking up to kiss me.

I could feel Dianne moving around, making me wake up, "you ok?" I asked her, just about able to open my eyes.
"I cant sleep." She said.
"Ankle hurt?" Then i could make out that she was nodding.
"I'm taking you to the doctors in the morning" i told her, "and ill have to tell the producers you cant dance this week." I knew Dianne would hate it but she could hardly stand up, let alone dance. I moved over closer to her, she pulled me into a hug and i rested my head on her chest. "I love you" i said sleepily, "sorry for making you ankle look like a blueberry" i said cheekily.
"Hmm i forgive you, but only because your cute" she said to me placing a kiss on my head. "Love you" she said as i started to drift off to sleep.

A/n sorry ive not been active :)