Sick

Joe's POV
The pros are coming to London tonight, so i decided to stay with Dianne at the hotel, she knew i was coming and we couldn't wait to see each other. I checked into our hotel room, it was already quite late but they should be back soon. I turned the tv on and sat on the bed, scrolling through my phone to pass the time.
I was struggling to stay awake as i didn't get much sleep the night before and its nearing midnight. Just as i was about to text Dianne i heard the door unlock, i got up from the bed and saw Di stood in the doorway, "hey babe." I said walking over to her. She dropped all her stuff to the floor and started crying, i held my arms out in front of me and she fell into them. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, kissing her head.

I gently lifted her up, and took her over to the bed, i sat her down on my lap and she rested her head on my shoulder. Di had told me that she hadn't been feeling very well for the past few days. I rubbed my hand up and down her back gently, and felt as her tears started to seep through my shirt, "i love you" i said to her. "Do you need anything?" I asked, but she shook her head. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and ran my fingers through her hair. I held her in my arms until she was starting to fall asleep, i took her jacket off and put one of my hoodies on her, then i tucked her into bed.
Once she fell asleep i noticed she still had her makeup on. I searched through her makeup bag until i found some makeup wipes, i went over to her and gently began to take her make up off. After i got it all off i got into bed next to her, pulling the blanket over is both, i shuffled over to her, then she rolled over so her head was on my shoulder, my arm wrapped around her back.

Di's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling a lot better. I realised i had my arm wrapped around Joe and my head on his shoulder, i turned to look up at him, and he was already awake. "Good morning, you feeling better?" He asked me.
"Yes thanks to you." I smiled. Luckily we only have one show today which is in the evening which meant I get to spend the day Joe. He turned the tv on and found a movie for us to watch. I sat up next to him leaning against him, "oh no did i leave my makeup on last night?" I asked not remembering taking it off. "No don't worry i took it off." He said, "and i changed you into your pyjamas." He told me.
"You are the best boyfriend, thank you." I said kissing him softly.
"Only the best for you." He said giving me a cheesy smile.
"I love you." I giggled.
"I love you more." He replied leaning down to kiss me.

A/n oh wow a short chapter, just wanted to get something out and this was always gonna be shit :) will maybe write another one on here today and one on Loopy Sugg make sure you check that out :))