Why cant you see what i see

Joe's POV
"Ill come pick you up at 5 then?" I checked with Dianne, she nodded her head. "Come here," i pulled her into an awkward hug in the car, kissing her forehead, "i love you, call me if you need me."
"I love you." She replied quietly. I waited in the car as she walked into the studio, she opened the glass door then turned around and waved at me, i waved back, then she left for training. I didn't have much to do today, so i decided I'd spend the day with Josh, Caspar and Byron and we could just chill together as we hardly get to see each other as much now. I turned the radio up as i drove chippy along the roads in London, i must look funny driving a camper van around busy London streets, but really i don't mind.

Janette's POV
"Hey Di!" I smiled as she walked through the door. She gave me a small smile back, not saying anything then she walked over to the bench, sitting down and changing into her dance shoes. I quickly ran over to her sitting down next to her. "How are you today?" I asked chirply.
"Good, u?" She asked abruptly.
"Ahh yeah I'm good, and I'm ready for rehearsals" i smiled jumping up and down ready for the day. I watched as a small smile appeared on her face but then it quickly disappeared. "Comeeee onnnn, you need more energy in you." I said pulling her up from the bench, "i know its early but still." She rolled her eyes and skipped along with me as I dragged her around the hall, watching as she giggled a little. "See and thats the best way to start your day." I laughed, letting go of her, before we got called over ready to run through a few dances.

"Dianne come on I've told you already get it right!" The choreographer seemed angry now, Dianne kept messing up a section of the dance, she just couldn't seem to get it right and the choreographer was fed up and began shouting, Dianne was expressionless just nodding before carrying it on to mess up again. "This is basic get it right!" She shouted as Di messed it up again, but she was right the choreo was easy, simple enough that Dianne shouldn't be getting this wrong. "Can we run through a different dance maybe, let us girls have a break." I suggested, i needed to talk to dianne.
"Hey", i smiled sitting down on the floor next to Dianne, she had her head in her hands, she seemed stressed. "Are you alright today?" I asked, she nodded not looking up at me. "How come you keep messing it up?" I asked, but she just shrugged her shoulders. "There's something wrong" i said. Dianne hadn't been her usual fun and bubbly self the entire day, besides this morning i didn't see her smile once, and she hadn't said anything to anyone. "See I'm no good a dancer." She said quietly, speaking into her knees. "I'm messing up simple choreography, even joe could do that." Now I know what's wrong, she's having one of those days.

Joe's POV
"Ha i beat you, again." I smirked laughing a little at the boys as i beat them yet again playing mario kart.
"This is why we never play with you" josh replied.
"Yeah you're too good." Caspar admitted.
"I did beat you every time we played when we lived together Casp." I laughed.
"Ok, no need to tell everyone." He frowned playfully. Then i got a phone call. I told the boys i was going to take it then i headed to the kitchen to answer Janette.

"Hey Janette everything alright?" I asked.
'I think you should come pick Dianne up." She answered.
"What? why? what's wrong?" I panicked.
"She's just having one of those days." I knew watch she meant by 'those days' and my heart sunk.
"Ok, I'm coming as quick as i can." I replied, not waiting for an answer before i hung up.
"Boys I'm going to get Dianne, thank you so much for letting me beat you ill see you soon." I spoke quickly as i gathered my things and ran out into the hall.

Once i got to the right room in the studio I immediately saw Dianne's bright red hair, she was sat down on a bench with Janette, the other pros rehearsing. I ran over to her and pulled her into a tight bear hug, she stood still not hugging back. "Thank you." I said to Janette. Then i picked up Dianne's dance bag, i went to hold her hand as we walked out but she pulled her hand away.
"Are you alright?' I asked once we got into chippy.
"Yeah." She said looking out of the window.
"Are you sure?" She just nodded, then we sat in an awkward silence back home.

Dianne's POV
We got home and i went straight up stairs to our room. I changed into a baggy tshirt and some shorts, feeling disgusted as i looked at myself in the mirror. I quickly pulled my shirt down covering my stomach, but i still didn't feel right. I headed back to our room and climbed into bed, then only place I wanted to be. I hugged a pillow tightly, then a tear started to trickle down my face. Why do I have to be like this?

Joe's POV
I was downstairs about to make Dianne so much lunch, then I got a text from Janette, she said to watch over Di, then I realised she was still upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs and once I got to my room I could hear sobs through the door.
I nudged the door open slightly, and my heart broke as I saw her crying, she looked broken.
"Di, baby" I walked around to her side of the bed kneeling next to her. "Go away," she sniffled.
"You know I'm not leaving you." I said firmly.
"Why? I'm annoying, stupid, fat, child-" as she spoke I pulled her up from the bed holding her tightly, making her voice muffled as she shouted into my chest. "Get off me!" She tried to wriggle out of my grip, but she couldn't, "why do you want to be with me? I'm just getting in the way of everything." Her voice cracked as she shouted, her tears running down onto my shirt. She tried hitting me until she gave up, "I want to be with you because I love you." I said simply. "You are the most amazing thing to happen to me, you are definitely not annoying or stupid or fat or childish or any of the things you called yourself and you know that." She had calmed down a little. "You're just having one of those days, but you know that you're lying to yourself, you are the most amazing person and I love you." I kissed her forehead and pulled away, looking at her as she looked down to the floor.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, then I carried her down stairs. I sat down on our small chair by the window, and pulled her onto my lap. We sat in silence, i looked down at Dianne who was looking out the window, i ran my fingers through her soft red hair, and kept one arm wrapped tightly around her. "You're beautiful." I whispered to her, she didn't blush like usual and she didn't say anything instead she just shook her head, still looking out the window. "If you saw yourself the way i see you, you would know I'm right." She didn't respond, she didn't even look at me, she just carried on staring out of the window. "Well i know for a fact that you are the most beautiful person." I smiled, and i didn't need a response, i just needed for her to hear it.

Dianne's POV
After dinner i sat back on the chair with Joe. He pulled me onto his lap, and held me in a tight hug. "Thank you Joseph." I said quietly, i looked at him as he smiled at me. "I love you." He told me.
"I love you." I smiled faintly then turned so my face was buried in his chest, Joe's fingers running through my hair. I could feel myself start to fall asleep, then Joe picked me up and started to walk to the stairs. I started to giggle a little. "What's so funny?" He asked smiling.
"Nothing, you're just cute."
"Sure." He rolled his eyes chuckling a little as he carried me upstairs. Joe put me down in bed and i pulled the duvet over me up to my shoulders, then joe got in next to me, i playfully pulled the duvet away from him. "Eh meany." He joked.
"You'll just have to come over here and snuggle with me then wont you." I said cheekily.
"I guess it does, but it also means this." Then he pulled me on top of him so i was laid on his chest and he was on my side of the bed.
"I love you joseph."
"I love you more miss buswell." He kissed my forehead then we both started to fall asleep, me laid on top of him, my head on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around my back.

A/n turns out a lot of people have read this and some happen to have me on Twitter :) add up my twitter @/buswellmabuse ;)