Sunrise walks

Second part to 'under the stars'
Joe's POV
I could hear the gentle waves crashing as the light peered through the thin layer of the tent. I rolled over slightly and smiled as i looked down at Dianne. "Good morning baby." She smiled looking up at me, she had woken up before me but I couldn't hear the other boys so i guess its still quite early. "What time is it?" I groaned.
"Like half five." She replied, it was so early yet Dianne and i were already wide awake.
"I guess the guys aren't gonna be up for a while." She nodded in response. Dianne sat up next to me, pulling the duvet up to cover her. "Hey, now I'm cold." I whined.
"Well i was cold as well." She smirked cheekily.
I grabbed Dianne and pulled her over to me, then i rolled over so i was on top, placing soft kisses along her jaw and cheeks. "See now we're both warm." I said making her laugh. "Shh you'll wake the boys." We both stopped laughing, trying our hardest not to, but watching each other we both bursted out into laughter.

Dianne's POV
I suggested that we go on a walk, we stayed in our pyjamas but we both put our hoodies on, i of course stole one of joe's big ones to keep me warm, then we headed off on our walk. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked.
"No idea." So we just followed the path walking hand in hand until we got to a small gate. Joe went through first then i followed, there was small paths between some plants we followed them around, heading towards some rocks. The sun was still rising as we walked through the rocky paths. "Be careful." Joe said worriedly, holding his hand out to help me get down some steep rocks.

Joe and i walked hand in hand along the edges by the rocks leading to the sea, we found a spot which was quiet and secluded and over looked the waves. Joe sat down and i laid down resting my head in his lap, joe played some calm music as we watched the sun glisten down on the water.

Joe's pov
i smiled to myself as i look down at the little redhead dozing off in my lap. Dianne kept closing her eyes and opening them again pretending not to be falling asleep. "babe come here." i laid down on the grass, Di wriggled up next to me, her head on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist.

Whilst my little redhead slept i looked up at the sky, the sun was low, still rising and only a few clouds appeared amongst the bright blue. I ran my fingers through her soft red hair which was in loose waves and kept my other arm wrapped around her keeping her safe.

Josh's POV
i was woken up by Mikey's loud snoring, why i decided to go in a tent with him i'll never know. I needed to get away from Mikey's loud snores so i headed outside, trying to make as little sound as possible but that's hard in a tent. Once i got outside i noticed that the fire had started, but this time Joe hadn't started it as only Byron and Conor were sat around it. "Morning." i said sitting down next to them. "where's joe?" i asked, as i thought he was an early riser.
"i'm not sure but their tents empty." Byron said.
"Did we see them come back last night?" i asked a little worried.
"yeah don't worry i heard them, they weren't the quietest but everyone else was a sleep." Conor told us.

Finally once the other boys started to stir we could see a redhead coming towards us in the distance. As they got closer we could see that Dianne was having a piggyback, Joe carrying her back towards our tents. "we wondered where you'd gone!" i shouted to them. "oh we went for a walk." Joe shouted back , "and this ones a little sleepy." he chuckled, as a clearly tired Dianne hung on his back.

Joe's POV
I sat down on my chair next to the lads, pulling Dianne onto my lap. Di nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms right around my torso. "i guess you two didn't get much sleep last night." Josh said looking at Dianne who seemed to already be asleep. "yeah we couldn't sleep and then she woke up way before me." i explained to the boys.

"good morning!" someone shouted as they came out of the tent, of course that someone was mikey. "did you all have a good sleep?"
"until you started shouting!" Oli yelled from their tent. "sorry." he shouted back. As the boys were arguing i felt my redo start to move, i looked down at her as she moved from my shoulder, sitting up on me. "the boys wake you up?" she nodded, "oh sorry." i apologised to her.
"don't worry." she replied rubbing her eyes, then the rest of the boys finally got up sitting around with us, ready to start our day.

a/n a few people asked for a second part to 'under the stars' so here it is, let me know if you want me to do more :)