morning sickness

Part 2 of Little Bump
Joe's POV
I turned to look at the clock next to me, 5am. For once i wasn't woken up by Dianne running to the bathroom, the little redhead was still fast asleep, but i know she wont be for long. I decided to stay awake, to make sure Dianne's alright. I could just about see her from the faint light from outside. Her side of the bed was empty, due to her being squished up against me on my side, her face was pressed up against my arm which she was holding onto like a koala bear.
A little while after i had woken up, Dianne bolted up sitting up straight in the bed, her hand over her mouth. I picked up the little bin which was next to me and passed it Dianne, who looked like she wasn't going to make it down the hall to the toilet. I held back her red hair as she threw up into the bin. "All gone?" I asked, but she shook her head, then she threw up into the bin again.

Dianne's POV
"Finished?" Joe asked, after i threw up into the bin for the second time, i nodded my head slightly and he took the bin from me, passing me some tissue to wipe my mouth. "Ill go sort this out, do you need any water?
"Yes please."
"Ok, ill be back in a minute, you relax." I nodded laying back down in bed, waiting for joe to come back up.

"that's the worse you've been isn't it?" Joe asked as he came back into the room, holding a bottle of water. He sat down next to me passing me the drink, i took a few small sips, placing the bottle down next to me. "feeling any better?"
"not really." i frowned. Joe pulled me into a hug, his arms snaking around my back holding me gently. "how come you were up?" i asked.
"i woke up early but knew i should stay up for you." he smiled
"thank you." he really was looking after me.

Joe's POV
"good morning Joseph." It was Zoe, she was stood in the kitchen making a large stack of pancakes.
"oooh those look good." i said licking my lips.
"well i guess you could have some." she replied cheekily, "is Di coming down?" she asked.
"nah, she's resting a bit she had bad morning sickness." i avoided telling Zoe that she threw up in their bin.
"oh ok, do you want to take some pancakes up for her after we eat?"
"yeah she'll be up by then." Then i took a few of the pancakes from the stack and covered them with fruit and golden syrup.

I was sat with Zoe in the lounge eating the last of our pancakes, when i could hear footsteps above us which sounded like they were running. "di," i muttered under my breath as i moved the plate from my lap running upstairs to her.
I found her in the bathroom hung over the toilet crying. "hunny," i said sympathetically. I gently lifted her up from the floor, hugging her with one arm, flushing the toilet with the other. I wiped her mouth with some tissue and used my thumb to get rid of some of the tears falling down her cheeks.
"whats wrong?" she shrugged her shoulders.
"i don't like throwing up."
"i don't think anyone particularly enjoys it." i said making a little smile appear on her face. "come on let's go downstairs, Zoe made pancakes." I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, her head buried into my neck.

"morning Di." Zoe smiled as i carried her into the room. "morning." she replied, i looked down at Di her eyes bloodshot from crying. "are you hungry?" i asked her, but she shook her head.
i sat down on the sofa with Di on my lap, she was wearing my black joe and caspar hit the road hoodie, i could tell she was still feeling a little down, i places my hands under her hoodie drawing patters on her stomach. "stop that tickles." she giggled, turning to look up at me.
"does it really?" i smirked carrying on tickling her for a little while, her facing lighting up.

"joey, i don't feel good." Di threw her hand over her mouth holding her stomach. I immediately picked her up and carried her quickly to the bathroom, i placed her down on the floor until she started gagging into the toilet. She laid over the toilet throwing up the breakfast she had just eaten, starting to sob quietly. "you done bub?" she nodded her head slowly. I helped her up off the floor and held her in my arms, her tears soaking my shirt as she cried.
i knelt down so i was facing her stomach, i lifted her hoodie up slightly and gently kissed her stomach. "so then little Suggy, why do you keep making mummy sick?" Dianne giggled a little as i kissed her stomach.

Dianne's POV
I held my hoodie up as Joe kissed my belly, speaking to the baby. "i think mummy would appreciate it if you didn't keep making her sick." his voice was soft and high, my heart was full hearing him speak to our baby.
"thank you joseph." i smiled as he stood up hugging me.
"come on let's head back down."
"what if i'm sick again?" i asked, weary of throwing up.
"don't worry we can see if Zo has a bucket or something, and i can always just carry you here."
"i love you."
"i love you more." he smiled.

Joe's POV
Alfie had gone out with some of his friends to film so videos, leaving me and Di with Zoe. Zo had already gotten Di a bucket placing it by the sofa and she had brought Dianne some snacks and a drink. "oh my gosh Zoe thank you." Di rushed over to her, hugging her tight.
"let me know if you need anything." Zoe smiled.
Di came back over to me, sitting down on my lap. "want to eat something?" i asked motioning towards the plate of different foods Zoe had brought, some crackers, chocolate and some fruit.
"i'm alright." she replied shaking her head looking at the food.
"are you sure, you've basically eaten nothing today."
"i had pancakes."
"which you just threw up."
"exactly, if i eat then i'll throw it up again." she replied. Then she started to yawn. "what about a cracker?" i asked.
"joey i'm tired ill have a nap then i might eat something." she cuddled up closer to me wrapping her arms around my waist.
Her face was pressed up against my chest, her little cheek squished up against me. She kept wriggling around in my arms trying to get comfy and fall asleep, but by the looks of things nothing was helping. "you ok bub?" i asked running my fingers through her soft hair. "hand.. belly.." she mumbled drowsily. Then i understood what she meant. I reached my hand under her hoodie, placing my palm on her lower stomach, and i watched as a smile appeared across her face, before her breathing got heavier and she drifted to sleep. I noticed Zoe watching us both, smiling, i smiled back at her before she turned to watch the tv, stroking Nala who slept in her lap. I brought my attention back to my little redhead, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, not moving my hand from its place on her baby bump.

a/n so the first part to this was liked and i was asked to do a second but i don't think this is that good but if you want a third comment or i probably won't do one but hope you liked this :)