The water is now in his waist. I can feel him shaking due to fear, knowing it is getting deeper. I grabbed his cheeks and made him look at me "Hey, focus on me Kookie" I smiled and he nodded as he smiled.

Ami placed her right hand infront of Hoseok and smiled "You and I both know that I'll never let you go" Hoseok smiled as he accepted Ami's hand and Ami started to pull Hoseok to the water who didn't fight back anymore.

"Yoonie, I'll stay by your side, I promise you" Jimin said lovingly as he grab the shaky hand of his scared boyfriend who decided not to fight back anymore.

"Promise me you wont make me fall, angel face?" Namjoon asked with a hint of nervousness in there. Jin smiled "I'll never make you fall" Jin put his hand at Namjoon's cheek "I promise you" He finished as he got Joon's hand and drag him in the waters.

Every Pyroian had the courage to go to the water with the help of their Aqurian friends. Some were still shaking going to the water while some are actually having fun.

"I want to try to do this on my own, Tae" Jungkook said with a little confidence but mix with fear in his voice. I looked at him suspiciously but he gave me those cute bunny eyes and I sighed and nodded unsurely.

I let go of Jungkook carefully whose hands are shaking but he still continued, surprisingly, he didn't drowned he floated in the water. I smiled happily and he did the same.

"OMG! JIMIN! DONT LET ME GOO!" We heard Yoongi screamed as his whole arms are wrapped around Jimin's head and his legs wrapped around Jimin's waist too. Jimin is giving a "what the fuck" face right now.

"WAIT! WHY THE FUCK AM I FLYING IN WATER? I CANT FEEL THE GROUND" Hoseok screamed as Ami facepalm. "Seokie, that's how it is, the farther you get away from the surface the deeper this gets"

"WHY?" Hoseok panicked "Don't know ask Poseidon" Ami said as Hoseok glared cutely at the savageness of his girlfriend.

Surprisingly the Namjin couple are having fun, Namjoon was able to swim properly and play in the water like little kids.

"Your doing it Kookie!" I clapped my hands happily seeing my bunny boyfriend not scared anymore and happily swimming without drowning.

"Guys!" I yelled, getting the attention of my friends "Lets go to out cave" I giggled and they smiled excitedly as they agreed with no hesitation. Jungkook and the rest looked at us confusingly.

I went down at the ocean to get kelp, if you dont know, Kelp helps other people breathe and see under water, sadly it doesnt last forever, it only last around 5 hours.

I got a kelp for my Kookie and gave it to him "Here, eat this" He looked at me with a confusing look but agreed anyways. "That will help you see and breathe under water" I grabbed his hand and drag him into water without letting him speak.

I turned around to see him closing his eyes and holding his breathe, making me giggle at the cute scene. I sighed as I smiled widely.

I grabbed my boyfriend's cheek as a signed that it's okay to open them, he did open them but in a slow matter. When he opened his eyes, his eyes widen at the sight of the under of the sea, some fishes swirl around him making him laugh a little.

His jaw dropped when he saw me, I think it's his first time seeing me up close in my mermaid form. "Woah" He said and his eyes widen as he cover his mouth and I giggled.

I swam closer to him and using my hands I removed his hand that's covering his mouth. "Hey, its okay" I said, if your wondering why we can talk properly underwater it's because we have the power to do that as for Jungkook for the others, they ate the kelp meaning they can do the same.

Jungkook grabbed me by the waist and I squealed a little. I started to blush as he grabbed my cheek with his rough hand. He looked at my eyes lovingly "You're so beautiful" I blushed at the compliment.

"And you're handsome" I smiled, I saw him turn red a little, he brought me closer and crash his lips to mine.

He kissed me with all of his passion and love and he licked
my bottom lip as a sign he wants to enter my mouth, I opened my mouth slightly as he forcefully inserted his tongue inside my mouth.

I moaned feeling his tongue in my mouth. His hands gripped my waist tighter as his tongue explored every inch my of mouth. I gripped his hair harder as his hands left my waist and went to my chest.

He rubbed my nipples using his hands and I moaned loudly in the kiss, wanting to pull away so I could moan better but didnt let me. He shallowed all my moans as his fingers pinch my nipples.

"AH!" I moaned loudly in the kiss as he smirked "Sex in the under the water? That sounds really erotic" His husky voice is gonna be the death of me. He smirked as he licked my neck with the tip of his tongue as my hands gripped his arms and hair. I arched my back making my nipples rubbed against his nipples.

"Fuck, if you arent in your mermaid form, I couldn't have fuck you hard and rough right now" He said with his deep dominative voice as he sucked my collarbone "Your such a slut" He said as he trailed the tip of fingers at my back sending shivers "Making me touch you when there are fishes around us who can be someone's spirit animal and people are right above us" He smirked sucked my neck hard.

"You just can't get enough of me touching you, am I right?" He asked as he looked at me with lustful eyes. "Yes! God! Im your slut! I love when you touch me as if Im a rag doll!" I moaned out as he smirked. "Yeah? You like it when I pinch your nipples like this?" He asked as he pinched my nipples hard "Or when I rub them like this?" He asked again as he rubbed them fast.

"Kookie! AH!" I moaned as I arch my back and my head went back exposing more of my neck. He chuckled "You look so hot with my marks around you" He said as he sucked my belly, I bit my lip to prevent me from moaning to loud.

"COCKBLOCKERS TO THE RESCUE!!!!" We heard a familiar voices and the next thing we know I was being separated from Jungkook.

I turned around to see Ami, Jimin and Jin holding me and Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok holding Jungkook. I turned red in embarrassment.

"You horny asses" Namjoon said as he held Jungkook properly "Seriously Jungkook? In the water?" Hoseok asked "Although that's actually pretty cool, HEY! JIMIN! Wanna have your first under water?" Yoongi asked jokingly "Go fuck yourself Min" Jimin glared as Yoongi smirked "Rather fuck your ass Chim" He winked as Jimin turned red at the dirty words.

"Seriously though? Taehyung you that horny?" Ami asked and I pouted as I let my head low out of embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! AHAHAHAH!

Anime is telling me not to write!

SORRY FOR THE SMUT TOO! I WAS RUSHING IT!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

Word count: 1799