tell me, what makes me lesser than that moon

Start from the beginning

"ah, i get why you would be," he laughs quietly as he hold open the door, allowing dahae to drive the rail out into the hallway. once she was out of the room he followed toward the elevator he had been in only moments ago with yoongi and jungkook. they stand in the elevator and dahae presses for them to be brought a floor down. the second floor housed studio space, large rooms and recording equipment mostly though the cafeteria was on this floor also, while upstairs was offices and the ground floor was car parking.

the pair of stylists walked toward the dance studio that was already filled with music and loud cheering and laughter. dahae knocked and only a second later a heart-smile wearing hoseok open the door for them.

"we set up some tables if you want to use them," he explains, having to speak a little louder over the sounds of the band stretching and teasing each other. jitae and dahae spent about five minutes setting out all the outfits, any song with a choreography had to be tested so they had quite a few different outfits for the boys. taehyun came over at one point, interested by the clothes and wanting a sneak peek.

"get back to stretching," was the only thing said to the curious boy until finally it was time to dance.

"okay, start with the basic uniform no vest," dahae says, the pair handing out shirts and pants to each of the boys. they all just changed in front of the staff - you get used to it after a while. while handing kai his pants, jitae spots jungkook finally, connecting eyes and smiling at him softly across the room. his eyes snap back up to the taller boy though when he hear a laugh.

"you're supposed to be watching me and making sure i don't rip my pants like beomgyu," kai says, meaning it more to tease his band mate than to disturb jitae. of course, the statement itself was kind of funny, but beomgyu's response of shouting and slapping the maknae's back was even funnier, especially when they both got scolded by hoseok for it.

once the group were changed they ran through the dance for run away, dahae seeming fairly happy throughout the first run, though she shouted during the second.

"aaaah soobin come here," she says beckoning the boy over, jitae had noticed it too. of course the other boys all teased him.

"what? something wrong?" he asks, dahae forces up his arm and spins him around.

"much too tight, jitae, note this," dahae ordered. jitae took a photo on his phone and made a note that they would have to loosen the seams around soobin's arms. "silly trainer has had you focusing on your arms too much huh?" she half scolds, earning a smile from soobin as he is thrown a shirt to change into so he doesn't rip this one.

there were a couple more moments when members were called out for different things, though they spent the most time on the main song, being the one that would be performed the most in the beginning of promotions.

soon enough they had their stack of alterations and hired the help of jungkook to carry stuff back, the guy more than happy to help.

"their dancing's looking good, you have been working really hard i see," jitae says, walking next to jungkook while dahae walks ahead toward the lift.

"yeah, they've been working really hard and have made so much improvement, it's great to see," jungkook gushes. dahae laughs ahead as her finger pressed the button to call the elevator.

"well, they sort of have to smash this comeback don't they. i have confidence i won't have to find another job in a couple of months but the pressure is there," dahae pointed out as the doors opened and they walked inside.

"yeah, and they seem to get that. honestly, i've never seen them so passionate before," jungkook points out they make their way back and put everything down. just as dahae is about to start jungkook points out the time on the monitor near the door. eleven fifty six. so the three of them just head to the conference room for this meeting or whatever.

jungkook and jitae sit beside each other at the table, jungkook watching him as jitae looks around the room. he couldn't remember ever being in this part of the building, but he assumed he had been if he had worked here a while.

"what do you think yoongi's announcing?" jungkook's voice suddenly attracts jitae's attention with a question, the latters head snapping to look at him before a response fell from his mouth.

"i have no idea, you know more about him, you guess," jitae challenges, lifting his eyebrows as a taunt. jungkook laughs.

"well, i think i actually know, and i don't want to ruin the announcement for him so i'll just keep my mo-" jungkook was cut off by the doors opening and yoongi, hoseok, and bang pd all walking in. a few other staff members also walk in, finding seats around the table. bang pd stands when everyone is there and begins to speak.

"so everyone knows that there is an announcement being made, and we are making it to staff today before it goes public tomorrow," he begins to explain, jitae couldn't help notice the big smile on yoongi's face as he waited for the news to be announced, must have been something big.

"from next week, preparations will begin as we work towards the debut of our newest soloist, suga."

.

.

.