CHAPTER 21

Edited- Oct 10, 2019
___________________

Edited- Oct 10, 2019___________________

A few hours later

ROSIE POV:

To a stranger's eye right at this moment, they wouldn't be able to tell that two dead bodies were up in that bedroom covered in their own blood seeping through the carpets or off of the blankets and bed that once were there.

Ace had called his clean up crew to come to take care of the bedroom and to get rid of the bodies.

That was their job I didn't ask any questions because
I knew that whatever they had done to strip that room bare that myself, Ace and Anastasia couldn't be linked to it.

We all had our showers and cleaned our selves up putting new clothing on.

After explaining everything that Amos had confess to me and also how Danielle also confessed to helping him, both of them couldn't fathom what I had to say.

Telling them that Ace's mother had an affair with my father was a tricky part explaining how Anastasia is both of our sisters but making it clear that Ace and I are not related in any way.

I also told them how their mother truly did die of cancer but by there fathers' jealousy.

I think deep down with  Anastasia knowing that Amos was not her biologically father came to an understanding of why Amos had done what he did to her when she was a teenager.

Then the topic had come for me to explain about baby Joey.

This was the name that Anastasia had picked out for him and I loved it as well, he looked like a baby Joey I thought.

I explained to Ace that he was not Joey's biological father that his own father was.

I told him that Danielle and his father had come up with that story for her to be with him and for his father to get his Gang back.

Ace was kinda upset but not as upset that I thought he would be.

I was concerned about who was going to raise this little boy, both his parents died and we can't really drop him off at an orphanage, they would ask too many questions.

"I want to raise him as my own."

I looked up at my sister giving her a big smile.

Turning my head to see what Ace would think about her raising the baby as her own.

"I'm ok with it how about you Rosie?" He asked placing his hand on my leg as I held Aaliyah in my arms.

"You will be a wonderful mother to him and this little guy needs lots of love and I know you will give that to him," I said.

She was holding him in her arms and looked down at baby Joey kissing the top of his head. " I love you, I'm going to be your mommy and I will always protect you."

I cried just listening to her talk to him know that everything had turned out just the way it meant to be.......

My Little Secret was out!

THE END

___________________________

It's the end of this book 🙂

I want to thank you all for your votes and comments.

If you are a follower of my stories you can tell that I like to write a story one book at a time because I like to give that story my all and I also like to make sure that I also finish it.

When I end one book I always have another one on the Horizon.

Thank you so much you're the best 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

604 WORDS

If you liked this story go and check out my two new stories The Secret Life of The Assistant and Harmony.