CHAPTER 18

Edited- Oct 8, 2019
___________________

Edited- Oct 8, 2019___________________

ROSIE POV:

"Shhhhhh its ok you dont need to cry mommy has you, Aaliyah. I don't know why your crying? I have already fed you, burped you and I don't need to worry about your diaper because I just changed you. So there should be no reason for you to be crying hunny, shhhhhh."

For the last 10 minutes, I have been walking around the room with Aaliyah in my arms trying to get her to stop crying.

My stress leave was starting to spike with this crying she has been doing.

I have no clue what to do as a mother, it's not like I had the best role model when my mother was in my life.

If she was not spending my father's money she was off with some fuck boy smoking her crack, she only came around when she needed something.

"Here let me take her for you, Rosie." Said Anastasia placing her arms out to take Aaliyah.

I placed my baby girl into her arms.

Anastasia started to sing a nursery song witch calmed her right down.

Why didn't I think about singing to her?

"I'm going to take her downstairs for a little while so this way you can get some rest up here. You look a little stressed and tired which is normal for new mothers. Just relax take a deep breath and everything will be a.o.k."

I loved how she can read me like a book.

"Her diaper bag is over there with a few bottles as well, I just changed her and fed her so she should be ok for a little while."

"Don't you worry mommy I got this." She replied with a big smile on her face.

***

As I was laying on the couch trying to get some sleep, I heard a lot of stomping going on upstairs.

I knew it wasn't Ace, I had received a text from him stating that he was going out for a while and the only other person I can think of was Danielle.

I should get up and check on her, god only knows what she is up to now.

Reaching the top floor not sure what bedroom was hers's so I'll need to check each room.

The first room that was on my right I walked into it.

To my surprise, Danielle was tied up on her bed with a gag over her mouth.