CHAPTER 16 WARNING

WARNING - This chapter has sexual abuse from Amos TO Anastasia SKIP this chapter if you don't feel comfortable to read or scroll all the way down to End of Flashback.

I don't want to upset anyone so please DON'T READ if this could trigger any emotions.

It took a lot for me to even post this chapter.

I have been up and down in my mind should I or shouldn't I but it took a lot in me to post it.

So with it being me the author saying to you that this chapter could be hard for you to read because it is sexual, I don't want you to post mean comments because you where warned right off the start.

This chapter does have a big part in the ending so it needed to be posted but it's your choice to read it you have been warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________

Edited - Oct 5, 2019
__________________

ANASTASIA POV:

"Growing up my father was never around and if he did come home it would be when I was in bed asleep. He wasn't always like that, I was told that he would always be around the house because he wanted to spend time with my mother and do a family outing with her and Ace. I was only about a month old when she was sent away to a hospital to be treated for her cancer but  6 months later she had passed away. Her body couldn't fight cancer any longer and the treatments where to harsh on her body Well that's what I was told from others, Ace would know more then me with him being a whole lot older than I. Things had changed when she had died, my father turned into a cold-hearted man Never wanting to be around especially around me. I was told that I was the exact replica of my mother and I reminded him of her. I wouldn't really know if I do or don't he made sure that all the pictures of my mother were taken down. He didn't want to have any reminders of her."

I stopped talking to look over at Rosie and Aaliyah before I continue to speak.

"My father had not remarried yet so it was just myself and Ace. Then there where the guards and also our nannies of course. Each night when everyone was off in there own bed sleeping I would sneak down to the basement to our home movie theatre room to watch a movie. It was a soundproof room and had a special lock on it so I knew that no one could hear me. I always had a hard time sleeping at night, I was more of a night owl than anything else so that night when I was watching a movie I was about 13 I was having fun laughing at a scene that was playing on the big screen. I didn't know from that night onwards that my whole world would change because I was so young and naive that I didn't even know what was even happening at the time to me until it was too late.

Taking a deep breath in than letting it all out.

The memories were flooding back into my mind that I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath until I started to exhaling my breath out.

"My father as you can see has a really bad temper especially when it comes to a woman not listening to him. To him, we are just to be seen not heard and just to be played with for men's sexual pleasures. He had come home earlier that night than he normally would and had caught me in the theatre room."

__________________

FLASHBACK WHEN I WAS 13 YEARS OLD.

" What are you doing down here? You should be sleeping in your bed." My father hist at me.

"I couldn't sleep so I wanted to watch a movie."

"What do I pay your nannies for if they can't keep an eye on you."