CHAPTER 2

Edited- Sept 10, 2019_________________

_________________

ACE POV:

"Ok put that box over there." I pointed with my finger showing Tony where I wanted the box of guns to go.

We had just got a shipment in and I needed to count and mark everything down in my logbook to make sure I had everything that I had ordered from my main supplier.

"What's this box that says
Temazepam (Restoril)?" I heard out from one of the guys holding a box in his hands.

"That's a really strong sleeping pill that goes around the cost of $150 per pill. They are a high demand on the streets." I answered back checking that off my list now that I knew we got them in.

"Shit I need some of those  to help me sleep at night." Said Bruce who walked up beside me holding another box in his hand.

"Trust me when you take one you will be out like a light but they are very highly addictive that's why I have never taken any myself. ( looking at the box in his hands) What do you have there?"

" Grenades." He said without any care shrugging his shoulders.

"Ya, how about you put that box in the red zone and let's not drop it ok."

Bruce just laughed at my comment.

As I am jotting notes down and watching in the corner of my eye to make sure everyone was doing their part, I saw Teddy walking up to me.

"What's TJ doing right now?" Teddy asked acting kinda strange fidgeting with his fingers.

"Why do you want to fucking know what your brother was doing? What do you think he is doing? Oh I know he is fucking working like you should be doing right now so get to work, go move those boxes."

I fucking couldn't stand that kid he was a little fucking punk that didn't like to play by the rules and TJ knew that I hated him, but of course, TJ asked me to do him a favour by hiring his little brother and I couldn't have said no because of my friendship with TJ.

Back to doing what I was doing before that Punk interrupted me.

" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 boxes"  then I had stopped my counting, I could hear screaming and gunshots going off outside the warehouse.

I ran and hide behind a stack of crates taking my gun out of my holster.

I scream out loud to my guys, " Get ready to shoot any mother fucker who comes in here."

We had our guns drawn-out ready for them to come in an attack us.

A huge group of guys around 20 of them I do believe ran into my Warehouse all dressed in black just shooting their guns

I myself started to shoot back at them.

"Make sure you leave at least 1 or two men alive for questioning," I screamed out loud over the gunshots going off.

There were bodies on the floor, some whereof my men and others were from the other group.

I scanned the room to see what was happening until I had noticed that Bruce was on the floor lying in a puddle of his own blood.

On the back wall where he was standing, you could see that the bloody bullets went right through him and lodged them self's into the wall.

The shooting had quiet down and the sound of an engine Ward to life, I looked over at my truck with my merchandise on-board and saw the red tail lights that whereon

And off it went with whatever men were still alive with the rest of my products.

"I can't fucking believe this, we got fucking hijacked in our own fucking territory again, what the fuck happen to you guys why where you not watching out?." I screened in frustration at the last two remaining men that were standing guard outside out of my 15 that where.

"Alright for the ones who didn't get hurt, go and see if we can find survivors and if there are any survivors Do not kill them I need information do you understand me?"

They all said "Yes." And went off to find survivors.

I just stood there looking around, this place was a mess with blood and dead bodies all around.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself down trying to think what I was going to do, I already had a little feeling of who might be involved but I couldn't jump to conclusions as I had a lot of people who were after me.

"Ace over here." I heard TJ calling me so I started to head his way.

TJ was standing over Bruce as Bruce laid there died, but TJ didn't ask me to come over to see Bruces died body but to see the money laying on top of Bruce's body covered in blood.

Closing my eyes and then opening them again.

"He hit us again man you need to do something about it or we are going to lose everything. We can't sit back and let our guys die or lose any more products."

"I know ok, he has gone to far this time. I'll think of something I need to find his weak point."

"You know what his weak point is," TJ said looking at me with his arms crossed.

I did know what his weakness was because it was my weakness as well........

___________________________

Wow,
So who do you think attack the warehouse?

And who is Aces weakness and why would the person have the same weakness as him?

Please 🙏 comment and Vote ✅

Thanks for reading 📗 

950 WORDS