CHAPTER 20

Edited- Oct 10, 2019
____________________

Edited- Oct 10, 2019____________________

ROSIE POV:

Amos' dead body laid there on the ground with a bullet right between his eyes with his own blood surrounding him.

Growing up in a world where the Mafia was a part of my life I knew how to defend myself if needed.

Those lessons that my father had given me had really paid off, I'll have to make sure to thank him.

The bedroom door had been kicked in.

Ace, Anastasia and TJ were standing there, Ace and TJ had Guns in there hands ready to shoot whoever was the cause of this.

Once they had spotted me their eyes travelled down to I had noticing that I was holding a gun.

After they had noticed that their eyes travelled once again to the floor seeing Amos covered in his own blood laying still not moving.

They can now piece the puzzle pieces that had to happen in this room.

Before I went to say anything to them I needed to make sure that Danielle was alright.

"Alright Danielle we are safe now," I said turning my body around to face her.

"Noooo. " was what I had cried out, seeing her slumped over with her eyes closed with a bullet wound in her chest.

That shoot that went off when Amos and I where fighting had been the one to hit her.

Feeling really guilty.

Running as fast as I could trying not to trip over Amos' dead body, I checked to see if I could find a pulse but I couldn't detect one.

Was I doing this right?

She can't be dead?

If she is dead than doesn't that mean the baby is dead too? 

" Anaesthesia," I screamed she would know what to do.

"Come we have to get this baby out she's not breathing," I said pulling up Danielle's shirt and pulling her pants down to her waist to show her whole stomach.

"When did this happen?" She asked as she bent down across from me as she too checked for a pulse.

"Umm I'm not sure, God why can't I think right now. Ummm it couldn't have been that long. You have to do something we need to save this baby."

Ace was still standing where he was before.

His mouth was wide open looking at Danielle with a shocked look on his face.

Of course, he would feel that way to him this baby was his and at this moment it could be dead.

"Snap out of it Ace and give me your pocket knife," I said snapping my fingers to get his attention.