CHAPTER 1

Edited-Sept 9, 2019
___________________

Edited-Sept 9, 2019___________________

ROSIE POV:

"Non dovresti essere in piedi, signora Rosie, questo è il mio compito di cucinare per te e questo piccolo." ( You shouldn't be on your feet Mrs. Rosie, this is my job to cook for you and this little one." ) said Maria my father's housekeeper who gently rubed my swollen tummy.

I loved her so much she was like a second mother to me.

Maria was this sweet tiny woman in her late 50s, I had always wished when I was growing up that she and my father would have started a romance and he would become her prince charming.

I so badly wanted him to marry her because she had come from the pore side of Italy and needed a Prince to rescue her.

"Sto bene, non devi preoccuparti Maria, avevo un'altra delle mie voglie di parmigiano di vitello con sottaceti e mi sentivo male a chiederti di farlo per me."( "I'm ok you dont need to worry Maria, I had another one of my cravings for veal parmesan with pickles and felt bad to asked you to make it for me.")

All-day I knew I was driving this woman insane with all of my cravings or back rubs and foot massages.

If I wasn't asking her to make me food I would be then asking her to rub my swollen feet or my back or even both.

I felt really bad for driving her crazy so I had made it my mission that once this baby was born she would have a whole month off with pay so she could relax, I might even get her some Spa sessions as well.

Even my family have been running the other way once they would see me coming there way.

Apparently, my mood swings have become unbearable that they are having a hard time to deal with.

like seriously what do they fucking expect rainbows and unicorns?

Hello, I'm caring a live human being inside of me witch is a killer on my legs and back plus in the next month or so I'll be pushing this baby out of my vagina which will be stretch out because doing so, and what if my vagina doesn't go back in place?

That really scares me just thinking about which made me cry once again.

That's all I do is cry none stop.

Maria looked at me like she was scared to move a muscle not sure what I would do next.

My god, did everyone really feel this way about me? am I that much of a bitch?

"Rosie, per favore, vai in camera tua e rilassati, porterò il tuo cibo una volta finito." ("Rosie please go up to your room and relax I'll bring your food once it's done.")

"Ok." Was all I said as I put down the spatula onto the counter with my apron that barely fit me.

As I headed towards my room I first had to pass by my father's office, "maybe I'll say hi."