CHAPTER 10

Edited- Sept 25, 2019
____________________

Edited- Sept 25, 2019____________________

ANASTASIA POV:

I just couldn't believe it when Alexandro had informed me that it was my brother who was the one who kidnapped her.

Oh, all the people it had to be him.

When Rosie had missed her appointment with me, I had right away notified her father to see if he knew her whereabouts where because when I had called her cellphone it would go straight to voice mail, meaning that she had turned her phone off and that's just not her to turn her cell off.

Alexandro went mad when he had found out that his daughter was missing and even smashed up his own office because of his anger.

Luka had put the word out to everyone in the Mafia world that whoever had found there Kings daughter would be greatly rewarded, once that word had passed around the streets it looked crazy around here with mean running around with guns in there hands as they went around the town's looking for her.

Flyers of Rosie picture where plastered all over Italy.

I was there when Alexandro had received the letter that had changed everything for me on my outlook on my brother and also my father, I knew my father had been part of this in some way.

God did I hate that man, I couldn't stand the fact he was my dad and how he had treated me in the past.

He thought a woman was weak and just slaves to men's needs and that's all we were worth.

When Alexandro had read the letter out loud to Luka and I, I was completely shocked and embarrassed in front of them.

Of all people, it had to be my family, and what made it worse Luka had given me a look of disgust on his face knowing that it was my brother who had done all this to his family.

It hurt inside of me seeing Luka look at me like that, him and I have been getting really close since I had moved here with Rosie and I thought what we had meant something to him but I could be wrong now.

He might not want to continue our relationship once we get his cousin back and I wouldn't blame him in any way.

Alexandro didn't blame me so that's one good thing about all of this, that man is amazing and deep down I wish he was my father, I envied the relationship that him and Rosie has.

Alexandro had informed me that Ace had allowed me to come and stay with  Rosie to take care of her as Alexandro needed some time to short out a few things before Rosie could come back home to him.

But what he doesn't know is that Rosie won't be able to come back home until she delivers her baby.

The day Rosie was supposed to meet me, I had some test done on her to make sure that everything was going fine but I had received some disturbing results.

Her umbilical cord is very weak and her baby needs to come out right away before something Sirius would happen to it.

I had it all set up at the hospital that day to take her in for a C-section but with all this had to happen I didn't get to see her.

Once I see Ace I'll have to get him to understand  God knows he needs to deliver this baby right now ASAP.

I know deep down he still loves her, that kind of love can never die.

__________________________

Thanks for reading 🙂

607 WORDS