Taehyung was trying his best to not moan from Jeongguk's sweet torture. The process had been going on for a while and Taehyung was painfully hard against his stomach. He needed something more than Jeongguk's lips on his upper body. Jeongguk was avoiding the good parts purposefully. It irritated Taehyung. He had had enough of Jeongguk's torture.

"Enough" He growled making Jeongguk to look up.

Jeongguk's doe eyes were met with dark brown ones, pooled with lust. Taehyung wasted no time to drag Jeongguk up and capture his lips in a kiss.

"Get on me, baby boy" Taehyung muttered between kisses.

Jeongguk drew away then, and sat up. He tore open a packet of condom with his teeth and took out the elastic material. After making sure Taehyung's eyes were fixated on his work, he placed the condom on his tip. When he leaned down, Taehyung was confused about what the younger was up to until Jeongguk started unrolling the sheath down Taehyung's dick with his teeth alone.

"Fuck" Taehyung swore, seeing Jeongguk literally trying to blow his mind- and his dick without even touching him.

After successfully unrolling the condom and nearly making Taehyung milk himself, he looked down at his work and smirked proudly as if he just sculptured some Greek God. Then he hoisted himself up and took Taehyung's member in one hand. He slowly lowered himself until Taehyung's tip was pressed against his puckered hole. He gasped at the contact. He pressed down and felt Taehyung's dick ease into him slowly and smoothly. An involuntary moan escaped Taehyung's mouth as he felt Jeongguk's heat welcoming him. He had taken hold of Jeongguk's hips as he lowered himself on Taehyung. He gasped as Taehyung's tip slid upon a bundle of nerves. He kept easing himself down with Taehyung's support until he completely bottomed out, making both Taehyung and Jeongguk gasp and moan.

Jeongguk stayed still for a few seconds, still breathing heavily. Even though both of them hated to admit it, they needed to adjust for a few moments. A few long seconds passed between them as they shared silence tainted by heavy breathing.

"Whenever you're ready, baby" Taehyung's voice was smooth like a snake.

Jeongguk opened his eyes and nodded. He hoisted his hips and lowered himself down again. Both males groaned as Jeongguk repeated the process until he was fucking himself on Taehyung's dick.

"Jesus Fucking Christ" Jeongguk allowed himself.

Jeongguk was seeing stars every time he lowered himself, proof of his prostate being abused. He threw his head back and kept riding Taehyung and oh how long had he been waiting for this moment... To ride Taehyung like this, to watch him get ruined as Jeongguk fucked himself on his enemy, to feel his nails digging into Jeongguk's hips as he helped Jeongguk to ride him. Oh Jeongguk's fantasies were coming true.

"Didn't know you had a Jesus kink" Taehyung's comment almost went unheard for Jeongguk but he was too busy lost in pleasure to reply to Taehyung's joke.

Jeongguk's thighs were starting to hurt so he unconsciously slowed down the pace. He was more than surprised when outof nowhere long fingers wrapped themselves around his throat tightly. He was pulled down and Taehyung started thrusting upwards, fucking into him. Jeongguk wanted to protest but he didn't exactly have a choice because if he kept going, the pace would only slow down more.

The hand around his throat was making it hard for him to inhale but the burn felt oh so good. Taehyung kept choking him as his climax was approaching. Jeongguk wasn't aware of the choking kink he had until now.

"Gggh- c-cah" Jeongguk found himself unable to form identifiable speech for the hand around his neck was crushing his pipes.

But Taehyung understood him and started to jerk Jeongguk off. The stimulation was too much for Jeongguk to handle so he came all over Taehyung's hand and stomach. Taehyung followed soon after.