MAY YOU GIMME YOUR BLESSINGS ;-;

Start from the beginning

My parenst slept next to my room and that night I snuck to kitchen to get some glass of juice and basket of macaron cake. When I passed their room,I heard those sound....

Flashback for a moment

I returned from retrieving my comrade food from the kitchen happily. I hummed softly inside my mind and walk passed my parents room which is beside my room.

I thought they were going to sleep at dad room at the other wing of mansion,the room where I met papa for the first time.

Well whatever,imma ready to devour my babes ~~ I happily continue to my room but weird sounds came out of my parents room.

"Ah~~~"

Eh..?

"S-stop it....Aka kun...you may wake Ruka up- Kya!"

I'm still awake -_-

"Don't worry,she won't hear us! Damn it! You are too tight!!"

I already heard you....but tight?

Huh!!!!!! T-t-t-t-tight!!!!!!???? W-wh-what the jesus are they doing?!!

"No! You too rough!! Yaa ~!!"

Sound of that skin slapping and weird sound...it is no doubt....they are doing dirty business!!!!

I felt annoyed as the sound keep getting louder. I knock on the door violently

"Who's there?!" My Dad ask with an annoyed tone

"If You want to do it then do it quietly!! Your daughter is sleeping in the next room! So shut up and do it at somewhere more far and quiet!!"

The room went silent and I went back inside my room. There was no more except I felt some magic around.

Dad must have used his teleportation magic to teleport to his room -_-

At least I have peace tonight ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

End flashback!!!

Miyuki jump on Len immediately

"Len!! Take me away!! They are so dirty doing private business in school!! Wah!!" (T_T)

Len seem shock and turn to me demand for an answer but I have already become a stone praying for buddha blessing.

May god or anyone give me holy water or bleach ಥ⌣ಥ I am in the dying state now!!

So I'm begging you to give me your golden blessing washing away my dirty sin!!! (T▽T)

Hehe!! Enjoy!! Idk if the hot scene is necessary but headmaster is not your typical forever single guy!! Imma gonna destroy his funny,friendly and cheerful personality in next chapter.

Anyway,I am kinda confused but is this fan art of Claude and Athanasia from Who made me a princess? But if she Athanasia then wouldn't she have blue eyes instead of green eyes? And why is Claude or whoever in that pic look like he is hugging his lover? If this really who made me a Princess,why does he has to hug her in kinda lover hug way -_-?

I have finally found my yaoi OTP ship!! Kou x Subaru doujinshi pic!!

How cute~~ Subaru being the uke now
͡(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well cya sometime!! I will make sure to check notifications if someone comment on cough cough not really interesting ヽ('ー`)┌

Bye!!!