Bonus Scene - 3

A/N - I don't know if I have included this somewhere in the story or not. It was in my 'Extra' document. Sorry, if it's repeated. :)

Night, Nandu's room

Nandu was sleeping when someone sneaks into her room. Seeing her sleeping peacefully, the person tiptoes and snuggles into the blanket beside her. The movement wakes Nandu up.

Nandu: Manik?

Manik: hmm.

She runs her fingers in his hair as he rests his head on her shoulder and snuggles more into her.

Nandu: Aaj neend kyun nahi aa rahi?

Manik: I had a nightmare.

Nandu: What?

She freaks out and turns on the light. The sudden movement startles Manik as he rubs his neck.

Nandu: Sorry. Is it hurting?

Manik: Nahi. I am fine.

He shifts his head to her lap and closes his eyes hugging her waist. She ruffles his hair, calming him down.

Nandu: Manik, tumhe nightmares aate hai?

Manik: Sometimes.

Nandu: About what?

Manik: tum mujhe datogi.

Nandu: Main kyun datungi baba? I am here, right? What did you see? I never know this.

Manik: Nandu, tweety ne Sylvester ko maar diya.

Nandu: What?

Manik: What? It's a nightmare. Tweety is so cute. How can she kill someone? Did someone force her to kill him?

Nandu: Is this an excuse to sleep with me?

Manik(scaredly): Yes.

Nandu bursts out laughing before pulling his cheeks.

Nandu: Idiot, you don't need to find these new theories for sleeping beside me.

Manik: Really? Come sleep. I am too tired.