34. The 'Aarav' Factor

Hello Fam :)

Anyone missed me? Nah. Okay. :P

Before going into the chapter, I would like to have a moment with all the Keralites or those who live in Kerala. Guys, you are lucky. Your state is amazing and is an eye-feast. Trust me, I have visited places, went to temples, beaches, mountains etc, but none could match the beauty of Kerala. It's beauty is divine and you come back with a peace in mind and of course, a lot of precious memories. To people who aren't from Kerala, never leave any opportunity to visit any part of it. You wouldn't want to come back from there.  

A/N - The chapter turned out to be too big and it's been days I have updated. So, I thought to break down the chapter into two and upload the first one now. ;)

Happy Reading...

Nandini wakes up and frowns on not finding Manik beside her. She takes her mobile and finds a note stuck on it.

"I am in my room as I can't sleep more and also need to write some stuff. Sorry but I am not sorry for stealing a kiss when you were sleeping peacefully. You were looking damn adorable and I couldn't resist. Before you plan of killing me, remember, I love you a hundred times.

Yours and only yours"

She chuckles at his craziness and goes to get ready for the office. Having done, she moves to Manik's room and finds him working on his laptop. She goes towards him and ruffles his hair.

Nandu: Good morning, busy person.

Manik snaps his head towards her, surprised.

Manik: Nandu, tum mere room mein?

She leans on his table and crosses her arms.

Nandu(teases): Kyu? Am I not allowed?

Manik(explains): Arey aisa nahi hai. You usually don't come here, right.

Nandu(casually): I need that initial design file of Thakkar's project. Is it with you?

Manik: Haan. It's in my cupboard. Wait for a second, I will get it.

He tries to get up from his chair but Nandu stops him.

Nandu: Nahi. Tum kaam kar rahe ho na. Let me take it myself.

He smiles and gets engrossed in his work. As Nandu was searching the file, she finds a paper there. Surprisingly, her name was written on it.

Nandu(frowns): What's this?

Manik turns back and finds her already reading the letter, her expressions changing each moment.

Manik(horrified): Nahi. Don't read that.

She glares at him after reading the letter. Holding out the paper in front of him, she yells at him.

Nandu: What stupidity is this, Manik?

Manik smiles nervously, carefully choosing his words to protect himself from getting murdered by his boss cum girlfriend.

Manik: Stupidity nahi. I was trying to be realistic.

Nandu(gritting her teeth): Keeping a suicide note with you is not at all realistic.

Manik(frowns): It's not a suicide note.

Nandu: Then what is it? "After my death, I want to confess that ..."

Manik: It's a confession letter.

Nandu: What?

Realizing his excuses going nowhere, he decides to explain 'context' when he had written the letter.