Note

Hey There

Yeah, I am very much alive. :P

First of all sorry for disappearing without even a note but I was unaware of this. I hadn't intended to but had to due to some issues. I was unable to even edit the already written chapters. As you have already guessed (due to my in-activeness on wattpad) that I am taking a break because of my studies. I couldn't take out time for writing the books here.

Coming to this story, there are some 6-7 chapters left to complete the book. I am unable to edit it, but I also don't want to leave you people hanging and especially not when it's nearing to the climax. There are a few important chapters left, of course. So just suggest me,

1. Should I update the unedited chapters so that you can finish reading it. (They aren't too bad and won't be difficult to read).

2. Or do you want to wait till I return back and give the proper chapters? (Which I don't know when as I am really busy right now)

If you want me to update the chapters now, I will start uploading the remaining parts in a day or two.

P.S - I need another suggestion for future references. (This isn't related to this book or any of my stories. It's just a general question)

What do you like in a story?

1. The unexpected dramatic break up of lead characters after which they refuse to even talk to each other and behave stubbornly for months or years and finally realizing it's just a small misunderstanding?

2. Even after being heartbroken or hurt, the leads talk to each other, even yell if necessary, and clear the air of misunderstandings and live on to fight their problems together?

I was reading a book(a fanfiction) and was confused about what readers actually expect from a story. Because the book had some 50+ chapters and the leads were fighting for 40 chapters after which they talk about their problems and finally meet in the last 3 chapters. There was a sequel and the author just repeated the same thing with a different set of leads. I couldn't put the book down because it was so beautifully written. It has its own fun elements but it was heartbreaking for the major part of the book. Do give your views on it.