❀ How to Conquer Their Heart ❀

Hello my loves ♥︎
~Choba here! I just want to deeply apologize for the decline in my content quality lately. College application season just began for me in California (America) and things have been hectic.
Right now it's apparent to me that many of the chapters I've put out were not very quality to my standards and I just wanted to publish something out here, so y'all wouldn't think I was dead.

Here are some methods that I believe will be the key to capturing the heart of any these boys.
————————————————————-

Haru
- As much as how much you'll have to respect his love for the water, you also have to let him know that you're more important. Don't shy away from allowing such a simple molecule get in between you and Haru.
- Have a liking for and respect for the ocean. Bonus points if you're into saving the turtles sksksksksksks
- He'd be into a more chill, laid-back s/o. Someone who doesn't take everything so seriously, especially someone who doesn't mind having alone time. Just don't be too clingy and obsessive. He appreciates having his space too, but above all, he really loves you.
- He doesn't like many people, but for him to be in love with you is a very big commitment to him. When he loves you, honey he is in love with you.
- Since he really likes the color blue, and it's the color most associated with his motif, be sure to invest in a few articles of blue colored clothing. He finds it really pretty when someone like you wears his favorite color.
- He'd love having a s/o who can cook/bake really well. I mean by the looks of it, Haru could really use a break from having his usual mackerel dishes every meal, every day. Being able to regularly eat your food is a blessing for him. Receiving boxed lunches made by you, is something he really appreciates.
- Whenever he's out together with you, he enjoys holding your hand. To him, it's like a little indication to the public that he's yours.
- He would be into someone who is a bit mature for their age, but also someone who can have fun with him; like going night swimming together and attending festivals together, Haruka-sweeties!
- Even if you're not into sports or swimming yourself, Haru would appreciate if his s/o had their own "thing" that Haru can support them in. Such as maybe performing arts, a hobby, sport, etc etc.
- It may not seem like it, but Haruka has a lowkey interest in photography. He'd adore a s/o who can take amazing pictures of him for his IG feed.
- He dates with the intentions to marry and to gladly spend the rest of his life with his s/o

Makoto
- As such a caring and gentle person he can be, he'd love a s/o that would sometimes be a bit reckless so he can take care of them according to his nurturing personality.
- He thinks that clumsiness is absolutely adorable.
- He also finds initial shyness & shy people really adorable.
- Makoto cannot resist it when you give him "puppy eyes" when you want something.
- I don't think that he'd really be into someone that's so flashy all the time. Instead of being someone who vividly sticks out in the crowd, Makoto wants to be the one to find you specifically.
- In a relationship, he'd really love someone who can he protect and take care of.
But don't be too dependent on him. Be sure that you are capable of thinking and acting for yourself too. Be a little reckless & careless sometimes, but still possess a decent brain and genuine feelings Makoto-sweeties!
- He is always concerned with your safety
- He'll just melt in a pile of pure preciousness if you're the type of s/o who like to steal and wear his hoodies in public and around the house. His s/o wearing his clothes is just something that he thinks is so precious in his relationship.
- Be sure to like animals. He loves that side of a s/o. Bonus points if you own a pet, that would definitely strike him in the heart just right.
- Being a family-oriented person himself, he'd be really happy if his little siblings loved you too. Being able to get along with his siblings is very important to him.
- Makoto adores praise
- Makoto is so respectful, he would like PDA only as long if his s/o is completely comfortable with it. Otherwise, he's always a sucker for cuddling with his s/o under a warm comforter at the end of a busy day. He just wants someone who he can get really comfy with.
- To me, Makoto seems like a pretty open-minded person and teaching him about one of your interests/hobbies would be something he really appreciates.