❀ Style 5 x Reader: Youtube ❀

I've always had an obsession with YouTubers and plan on becoming one in the near future. So here are some scenarios of what kinda of videos you would do with your Style 5 s/o:

Haru:
Normally, he didn't like being the center of attention or being the focus of the camera at all, but he'd do anything for you as long as he saw that it made you happy. As his supportive girlfriend and number one fan, you always enjoy going to his swimming competitions and vlogging about them. On weekends where you were both free to spend time together, you'd make cooking videos together and have a series on your channel called: "Chef Boyfriend" where it would be mostly him cooking for you and you eating it. There are some videos where the both of you would cook together and some where you'd do cooking challenges versing against eachother and letting your subscribers decide "who won" in the comments.

Makoto
You were mainly an animator & really liked to do song covers as well. You'd animate about parts of your life, school and your relationship and Makoto would always be there to get you any food, snacks, or drinks you'd want when you were hard at work trying to produce another animation to keep up with your upload schedule. Since Makoto had the hidden talent of being able to play the guitar too, when you weren't animating, you'd be recording song covers with Makoto. Your voices blending in sweet harmony to the skillful sound of his guitar.

Nagisa
You were mostly a gaming channel. Nagisa was always down to play videos games with you for YouTube, and just for fun. Whenever you seemed to be out of video ideas, Nagisa would always suggest for you to vlog your dates with him to cafe's and trying out new sweets shops with him. You ended up finding the vlog dates very fun. You made it clear to him that you would always be the one holding the camera, since you stopped trusting him with it when he accidentally dropped it into a mall fountain. First it stared with the two of you trying out a new ice cream shop and then your subscribers practically demanded that you make more videos together in the comment section. When he'd come over to your house with food, the two of you always enjoyed recording mukbang videos.

Rei
As a lover of all things beauty, Rei was always so fascinated by your process and transformation that happens whenever you film about another makeup look. You had a series on your channel where Rei would do your makeup and of course it would always end up looking so stunning as if professionally done. He even did one of your voiceovers. Rei would always be glad to accompany you to makeup stores and didn't mind you putting lipstick swatches on his arms when yours already became full. He could make a $7 product look like it had cost $200 on your face. Getting really skeptical about how he got his skills from you once asked on camera, "Wait, wait, wait, who taught you how to blend this good?" He just laughed and replied, "I watch all of your videos, I learned from the best."

Rin
Dates. You loved vlogging your dates. It was fun trying to teach him how to pose or operate a camera. He loved you so much to the point where he could listen to you talk about the importance camera angles all day. On your channel, you liked doing tags, and Boyfriend & Girlfriend challenges. Shopping vlogs are a must. Your fans wanted to see more videos of you two together ever since the first couples vlog where he took you to a rose garden for a date. You enjoyed being surprised by his outfit choices for you, and having to pause your recording when he started to stray into the lingerie section, dragging you to try something on for him.
"Rin! This is a family friendly channel!"

——————————————————-

🅘 🅝 🅕 🅞 ʕʔ
💌 Instagram|Twitch|YouTube: @choba_tea
💌 (anime) Instagram: @choba.bot