❀ Season 3: My Opinions ❀

~I legitimately bought Crunchyroll Premium JUST so that I could watch the new season of Free! Here are my opinions about the series so far.
So don't come for me ;)
————————————-

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

—————————————

~♪  Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go there and bring this up:
『 Hiyori is not a bad person. 』Personally, I think he's innocent. Also as an only child myself, I understand everything he went through in his past. And from seeing how over-protective and possessive he is of Ikuya, just brings me back to how I was in my first relationship and how many of those mistakes I made out of paranoia.
~ But I've always had some negative feelings toward Hiyori. No, not because of his character at all, only because of the fact that HIYORI ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE MY EX-BOYFRIEND. like holy shit.

I AM NOT KIDDING

I AM NOT KIDDING. Hiyori looks like my ex. It's just so hard for me! I sympathize with his past so much and I relate the most to him.
-only child
-lonely
-sad, lonely childhood
-barely to no friends
-possessive of loved one
-over-protective of loved one.
I've went through the same childhood and the same relationship mistakes. It's just how he looks my ex that gets me.
I want to love him, but I can't!
_
Overall, I think that Hiyori is innocent.

~♪ MY HUSBAND makes a great captain. I really admire how Rei takes charge and encourages his team. I thought that he'd be a nervous wreck at first but no, straight into episode one of the third season, he's already shown his confidence in being the new captain.
~Love yah

~♪ Ayumu is adorable

~♪ Ayumu is adorable. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. And I really like that fact that she likes it thiccy.
Ayumu  >  Gou