❀ Haru: Long Day ❀

~Despite school, I'll still find time to write. Hope you all don't mind if they're just short drabbles tho.
                                           (◠﹏◠✿)
———————————————————-

It was another long day of another long week for you. You trudgingly walked home from the train station after your long shift working at a maid cafe right after a day of school. You opened the door of your (size) home, and immediately headed for your room. Feeling your phone buzz for the umpteenth time, you noticed that it was Haruka calling you again.

"Hmm, he's probably calling to tell me that he beat his time again."
You sighed, declining the call again.
"I love that boy with all my heart, but I'm so tired that I just cannot be bothered right now." You thought, tossing your phone on your bed.

"If nobody significant is dying, or if I haven't won any money, I do not even want to be bothered." You annoyingly thought, as you yawned while briefly stretching your sore muscles from work. Since cosplay was a hobby of yours, you thought that working at the new maid cafe would be amazing, but putting on the frilly maid outfit, and pretending to care about the customers was not worth the minimum wage you earned. It had been a busy day at school and work. You had just finished 2 exams, and a very busy shift. To reward yourself, you decided to take a well-deserved, relaxing bath. Lazily walking to from your room to the bathroom, you took of your clothes in the process, not caring about the messy trail of clothes you made.

After filling the tub with your desired temperature water, you immersed yourself and let your pains and stress become washed away by the comfort of the water. You have already been soaking for what had felt like a good 15 minuets, when you heard the front door suddenly open from inside the bathroom.

"The hell?" You thought. Your parents worked late hours, and weren't set to come home for another two hours, so the noise confused you.
"Must be coming from the neighbor's home, then." You shrugged off the thought, lowering yourself even more in the water.

"Please nothing bad has happened to her." Haru hoped, as he entered your home. The swimmer grew more and more worried at you weren't answering his calls, and left his texts on read lately. He entered with the key to your home that you gave him after your first 5 months of dating, telling him jokingly,
"Haru, I am trusting you with this key to my place, so that if I am every dying of excessive fangirling, you can take care of my body before the paramedics arrive."

Haru was worried as a result of your unresponsiveness, so he considered it as an emergency situation and went directly to your house after swim practice. He checked your room, where you would normally be, but he noticed that you weren't there. His blue eyes shifted to the apparent trail of your clothes from your room, leading up to the bathroom. He could hear you sigh, and the splashes of water from the tub.
Haru blushed at the realization that you were naked and currently in a tub full of water. His two favorite things. The swimmer's heartbeat quickened. Following the trail of clothes, he opened up the door to your bathroom.

You watched the water create ripples from the movements of your hand, when suddenly the door to your bathroom opened to your boyfriend standing on the doorway. Trying to cover your bare chest with your arms, the two of you immediately blushed.
"H-Haruka!" You exclaimed.

"(Y/N)-san, I was so worried about you. You haven't been answering my calls, or responding to me texts." He said, worriedly. Your embarrassed face softened. Leaning your crossed arms on the side of the tub your replied,
"H-Haru, I'm so sorry that I worried you this much. It's just, I've had a really long day today. Two exams and a busy shift tired me out so much." You explained. Haru nodded, he completely understood. Your (eye color) eyes then widened as Haruka had already stripped down to his swimsuit in the middle of your explanation.

"Wait, w-what are you doing? Haru!" You exclaimed and Haru got in the tub with you. He positioned himself behind you so that your bare back maid contact with his bare chest, having you lean back into him. The swimmer then kissed you on the cheek.

"I'm sorry that you had such a tiring day, darling." He said in a soothing voice.
"Here, let me." He said as he grabbed your shampoo bottle and squeezed the nicely smelling product into his hand and massaged it into your scalp. Haru took great care in shampooing your lovely (hair length) (hair color) locks.
You felt your whole body start to relax, and Haruka smiled from behind you.

"It was a long day indeed, but I'm happy that you're here." You replied, smiling while a pink hue tinted your cheeks.

——————————————————
Thank you for reading!
~I hope you have a [Supreme] day & THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXISTENCE
keep drinking boba
~ Choba

ⓕⓞⓛⓛⓞⓦ  ⓜⓔ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
💌instagram   @choba_tea
💌Twitch          @choba_tea
💌Snapchat      @melody-kun
💌YouTube      @choba_tea