❀ Hydroflask Headcannons ❀

~LOLOL, I already know that from reading the title, you must be thinking, "Hydroflask? Choba what kind of stuff are you on?!"
I just really wanted to write this and making this headcannon was really fun for me. For some background, I'm from the U.S, more specifically, the Bay Area of California. Around here, hydroflasks have become really popular. If you don't already know, a hydroflask is basically an overpriced, yet aesthetically pleasing metal water bottle that is double insulated that can keep cold drinks cold  for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours too. Whenever I put ice in mine, it stays solid for the WHOLE DAY.
I swear, I once made ramen in my hydroflask to bring to school and that shiz stayed HOT until my lunch break. These can come in many colors, however they are REALLY EXPENSIVE. For some reason I own TWO of these things and the most generic one costs $40!!!!

They've been really popular among the students at my school. Usually, I'm not really into these basic btch trends, but I don't know fam, I was CONVINCED.

I DON'T KNOW WHY OR HOW I FOLLOWED THIS TREND BUT I JUST DID. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I swear, if you just walk in a random classroom at my school, I guarantee you that at least HALF of the class owns one. People actually really like to decorate theirs with stickers, here's mine for reference:  

 People actually really like to decorate theirs with stickers, here's mine for reference:    』

————————————————-I say that it's worth the price, and here are the hydroflask headcannons I have for them:

————————————————-
I say that it's worth the price, and here are the hydroflask headcannons I have for them:

Haru