❀ They Meet Your Ex ❀

~When you're out with him & they encounter your ex

Haruka
The wind blew through your hair and the waves gently crashed on the shore.The two of your were at the beach for date. Haruka held your hand as the two of you strolled along the shore. It was a peaceful day as there weren't even many people at the beach that day. He stopped walking and leaned down to kiss you, but he was interrupted by someone behind calling your name.
"(Y/N)-chan!!! (Y/N)-chan!!!" a familiar male voice called out.
Your eyes widened.
"Oh no." You muttered.
Turning around, to your demise, you saw your ex running towards you. Haruka tightened his protective grip on your hand.
Your ex was wearing bright red swim bottoms, douchey sunglasses and a whistle hung around his neck. Apparently it was currently his lifeguard shift.
"(Y/N)-chan, it's been months! You sure look as beautiful as ever. Um, who is this?" He asked, pointing to Haru.
Haru slapped his hand away.
"This is her boyfriend and don't call her -chan." He then turn away with you and continued walking. Your ex just watched in the distance. It tortured him to see you with someone else.

Makoto
You and Makoto were at a convention and you were cosplaying as Makoto offered to be your butler and carry your bags for you. Heck, he even cosplayed as a butler. The two of you were walking to the artists alley, when you saw your Ex and his friends there too.
You wanted to confidently walk by him and flaunt your amazing cosplay because you were cosplaying as your ultimate anime waifu and she also so happened to be your ex's anime waifu as well.
"Y/N! Y/N!" he tried to stop you.
You paused and let him speak.
"What is it, (Ex's Name)?"
"Wow, you look hot in that cosplay. C-can I get a picture with you?"
You stood there and cringed.
To your rescue, Makoto slapped your ex with a gloved hand.
"How dare you address my lady (Y/N) with such informality." He grabbed you by your waist and started to walk away with you. He then winked at you and said "Well, (Y/N)-chan, I'm simply one hell of a butler.

Nagisa
You went outside the ice cream shop to answer a call from your mother about a package that just arrived. Nagisa stayed to buy ice cream for the both of you.
"Okay that's great! Just put it on the desk in my room. Thanks mom, take care!"
You ended the call and looked up to see your ex nearby. What was supposed to be meaningless glance turned into unwanted eye contact. He then approached you.
"Y/N!!! Long time no see, are you here alone?" (Ex's Name) ask in hopes of repairing what the two of you used to have. Suddenly Nagisa came back holding 2 ice cream cones.
"Hey, sweetie I'm back! Oh, and you (E/N)." He said.
"Wow! Thanks Nagisa." You happily accepted the cone he handed you and kissed his cheek. Thugisa was fighting to take over. You could see a vein throb on the side of his forehead.
"Hey Y/N-chan, why don't you get us some napkins." said Nagisa. Your innocent mind happily obeyed.
As soon as you were out of earshot, Thugisa glared at your ex.
"If I see you near my (Y/N)-chan again, I'm going to slit your throat and stab you in the chest 73 times." He said, flashing a pocket knife he kept in his inner blazer pockets.
"Oumae wa mo shindeiru."

Rei
I know it's a habit of me to ship Rei with a classical musically talented girlfriend. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You spend months preparing for a big piano competition. Day and night you practiced, memorizing the score, so intense that Rei had to come to your house often to make sure that you did you homework, ate well, and slept. You decided to start playing solo and only enter piano competitions because you used to play accompaniment for your ex who was a violinist. The two of you won many competitions for violin and piano before he went and broke your heart.
——————————————-
During your performance, Rei noticed that your ex sat in a couple of rows in front of him in the audience. He kept and eye on him as he watched your performance.
——————————————
After playing (your favorite piano composition) you stood and waved to the cheering audience before exiting the stage. Wiped out from your performance, you roamed the grand halls of the theatre. It wasn't intermission yet, so you walked through the empty halls, humming in confidence for your performance. You saw someone familiar down the hall, but it wasn't Rei or your best friend.
But still, you kept walking to find out.
"Y/N!" He said as he approached you. It was your ex, (Ex's Name.) He stood and marveled at your stunning dress and amazing hair as you were dressed really glamorously for your performance.
"Y-you sounded amazing out there. I really miss your playing and you—" He was cut off as intermission started and audience members began to exit and occupy the halls.
You turned to see Rei approaching.
He kissed your hand as he surprised you with a bouquet of your favorite flowers and glared at your ex with an intimidating stare. He rescued you from the situation as he put an arm around your shoulder and said "Let's get away from this peasant, my princess."

Rin
While you were waiting for him in front of Samezuka academy, you just remembered that your Ex attended the same school as Rin.  You pulled out your phone to text Rin when your ex noticed you and started running.
"Oh hell no." You thought. You wanted to start running but you couldn't move. You felt as if you were stuck in place.
"Where's my Rin to the rescue now?!" You angrily thought.
Your ex approached you and tried to give you a flower.
You began sweating and nervously stuttering but then sighed in relief when you saw Rin approaching from behind. He put a firm hand on (E/N)'s shoulder. Your ex started to sweat and freak out.
"God help me." He gasped.
Rin calmly took the rose he was trying to give you and started tearing off petals while saying,
"....She hates you, She loves me, She hates you, She loves me, She hates you, She loves me, SHE HATES YOU." And with that, he tore off the last petal in front of him. You couldn't help but giggle.
"Now, get away from the goddess, Y/N or I'll crush you."

Sousuke
You were supposed to meet him somewhere to go on a date. He was running a little late so you stood under the shade of a tree and went on your phone while you were waiting for him. You heard a familiar voice. But it wasn't Sousuke's.
"Hey, Y/N!" called out (Ex's Name).
You cringed as he started coming over.
"Y/N, it's been a while, you still look great!" said E/N.
You wanted out of the situation so badly.
"Dammit, where is Sousuke?!" You wondered when suddenly, you felt a familiar, relieving presence behind you.
Sousuke stepped in between you and E/N. He towered over your ex with his tall height and stared down at him with a cold glare.
"Leave my (Y/N) alone, or I'll throw you into this river."
——————————————————-
ⓕⓞⓛⓛⓞⓦ ⓜⓔ    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
💌instagram @choba_tea
💌Twitch @choba_tea
💌Snapchat @melody-kun
💌YouTube @choba_tea