❀Haru x School Idol!Reader❀

"I didn't know that you liked school idols, Haru-chan. Woah! Looks like you must be a fan of (Y/N) chan." joked Nagisa, as he noticed that Haruka had a small keychain of you dangling on his phone case. It was very unlikely that Haru would attend, yet even be a fan of these things. Typically people's impressions of Haru were:
"Swim, mackerel, repeat." But Haruka was actually a big fan of the school idols that just so happened to attend his school. Before at school, not a lot of people payed much attention to you. But onstage, you felt like someone else. No, you literally were someone else.
"Wow, I stan (Y/N) so hard." Haru thought, looking at his phone. He was reading a picture of a flyer posted online about your school idol group's next performance. You were part of a group of other female students that formed a school idol group and called yourselves Galaxy. Each performance, you all would dress in a different theme and concept to go with the songs you would perform.

Currently, you and your friends were using the school gym to rehearse the song and dance for your upcoming school show.
"(Y/N)-Chan! Can you please get the box of water bottles in the locker room?" asked Maki, one of your fellow idols and who was also your partner in your math class.
"I'm on it!" You nodded, and started to exit the gym. Just as you walked down the hallway, you passed by a familiar person.
"Haruka Nanase." It was like time just decided to slow down. You watched as he walked past by you, but he looked in your direction, eventually meeting your gaze. Both of your footsteps slowed down until you got father away from eachother.
Haruka was fascinated by the fact that your were a school pop idol. He has a crush on you since middle school because you were so cute and seemed really shy to him, but he became even more amazed when he found out that you were a school idol. To admit, you also started to like Haruka this year. On your way home, you would always have to pass by the pool and totally non-stalkerly, you would just watch him practice for a little while from behind the chain link fence.

Snapping out of your little daydream, you carried the box of water bottles back to the gym. The next day was your performance and you and the other members of Galaxy were practicing like crazy.
"Maki-chan, you're moving your arms a bit too rigidly, I say that you should move them a bit more fluidly and have them more relaxed, and (Y/N)-chan, your mic is a bit crooked there." pointed out and critiqued Nozomi, who was a year older than both of you.
"Alright, no problem." replied Maki.
Nozomi walked up to you and adjusted the mic on your headset. The songs you all agreed on planning to sing were about falling in love, so you all decided to just wear your school uniforms but also change it up a bit by wearing pink thigh high socks and wearing a little red heart on one of your cheeks. ❤️ Little did you know, Haruka was actually listening in on you practice from outside the gym doors.

———————————

It was the day of the show and luckily there was a big turn out. Many people actually showed up.
"Alright girls, we've practiced hard for this. So let's go out there and have a great show!" cheered Umi.

"And now on stage, welcome your very own school idol group, Galaxy!!!" announced Gou, who was also MC-ing the show. You and the other members took a deep breath and proudly walked on stage. The lights dimmed and changed into spotlights with moving pink and red hearts. The music started to play from the speakers and you along with the other members performed the well-rehearsed choreography and songs amazingly.

"And when I see you, everything becomes so sweet and clear. I'm just a school girl, I don't understand this! Just like a scene out of a drama. I can't help believing that I'm in love with you!" ~♪

During your solo, where you sang and displayed a dramatic pose to the audience, you noticed a familiar face towards the front of the crowd.
"Haruka!" You thought, you smile practically beaming.
"He's wearing my shirt!!" You noticed from up onstage. The group also sold merch to hype and advertise. And there he was, Haruka was standing there with a smile of awe on his face as he wore your merch and was waving your lightstick.

He was actually wearing your merch shirt which was (favorite color) and had your name on it over (your lucky/favorite number) designed much like a jersey. In his hand was your lightstick too. It was a rod with the top shaped like the planet saturn and was super sparkly, which was part of the generic logo for your Galaxy school pop idol group but since it was customized to suit the fans' favorite member, the one Haruka was holding was (your favorite color) and had your name running up the handle in cute bubble letters.

After your performance, you ran backstage to grab yourself a water bottle. There backstage who appeared to be waiting for you was your crush, none other than Haruka Nanase himself.
"H-Haruka!" You gasped, and also blushed noticing how much of your merch that he had. It even appeared that he bought some of your keychains.
"Hey, (Y/N)-san." He shyly greeted, blushing that he met his idol, which was ironic because they went to the same school and they shared three classes together.
"Hi Haruka! Thanks for coming out and supporting uhh..........me." You replied, pointing out the amount of your merch that he had with him. It really did turn out that Haruka was a hardcore (Y/N) stan.

"Yeah no problem. I think your performance was amazing as always. Th-these are for you, actually." He said, pulling out a bouquet of (favorite flowers) from behind him and presenting it to you.
"Wow! Haruka, you shouldn't have, this is so sweet!" You said in amazement.

"(Y/N), you're welcome. I'll always be your number 1 fan." Said Haruka with a smile of pure happiness.

——————————————————-
ⓕⓞⓛⓛⓞⓦ ⓜⓔ    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
💌instagram @choba_tea
💌Twitch @choba_tea
💌Snapchat @melody-kun
💌YouTube @choba_tea