❀His Favorite Physical Part of You ❀

Haru:
smile
~So pure, so innocent. He may not smile much himself but he really loves it when you do. He is always very concerned whenever he feels the slightest traces of you feeling off and in a bad mood. Your soft lips especially is a part of you that he also really loves. He really loves to kiss you any chance he can get and gets all flustered when you smile into the kiss.
"Y-Y/N, you seem like you're in a bad mood. Are you okay? Who should I kill?"
". . ."

Makoto:
boobs
~Makoto, you're so lewd. When it comes down to it he loves them. Especially when you two are cuddling. He actually prefers to be the one being cuddled so as he lays softly lays against them, they act like his pillow. Makoto really loves those tops that show the right amount of cleavage but not too much since he wants to savor the sight for himself.

Nagisa:
butt
~Yep, no doubt he's a butt guy. When you're wearing the right kind of clothing that really accentuates the shape of your butt, he can't help but slap or grope you in the but. No, he doesn't place a hand on your shoulder in public, he definitely has a hand on your butt. He especially loves it when you two are alone at either of your homes and you're just chillin around in one of his shirts and just your underwear.

Rei:
Hands
~Rei being the gentleman that he is likes to keep it classy & favors your hands. Like myself, he hates fake nails and thinks that they're an absolutely ridiculous idea. He loves your elegant and poised hands perfect for (playing piano, lolol Author-Chan couldn't resist) holding them in his larger, strong hand and loves it when you massage his sore muscles at the end of a really intensive practice day. He loves your hands so much that he buys you a lovely ring to adorn and enhance their beauty.

Rin:
Legs
~Rin is definitely a leg person. He loves the sight and feel of them. He really likes it when his s/o wears short shorts or tight leggings that really enhance or flaunt their shape. Rin loves gliding their hands over them after a fresh shave or wax as well. When deciding on a tattoo, Rin would suggest for you to place it on your leg.
"Y/N a tattoo on your leg right there would be hot."
He loves caressing your bare thighs when you're sitting next to eachother, but you have to be careful in public places when he goes a little too far and starts trailing his hand towards your inner thighs.

Sousuke:
Hair
~Sousuke would really love his s/o's hair. He'd even pick up braiding techniques off of YouTube so that he can braid and style your own hair. During cuddling sessions, he loves to run his hands through your soft hair and nuzzle his face in its softness and glory. He's always a bit nervous when you cut it because he loves the length bit will always love the outcome of its style. Sousuke would be that kind of great boyfriend to always have a comb or brush in his backpack for you, keep a case of bobby pins in his backpack for you and constantly have hair ties on his wrist ready for you when you're in need of one or when he really wants to braid your hair.

——————————————————-
ⓕⓞⓛⓛⓞⓦ ⓜⓔ    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
💌instagram @choba_tea
💌Twitch @choba_tea
💌Snapchat @melody-kun
💌YouTube @choba_tea