❀ Nagisa: Hey! I Saw Her First ❀

*I'll be your "best friend" in this story ^_− Author-kun got yo back <3*
——————————————-

A couple weeks after (y/n)'s best friend, Choba got her and her long time crush, Nagisa Hazuki together, Choba began to feel quite lonely. Now everything that (y/n) did with Choba,
(y/n) now did with him. Choba was still single, too obsessed with Korean boy bands and anime husbandos to commit to a relationship.

Fortunately, (y/n) and Choba were chosen as partners for a project and Nagisa's partner was Rei. This meant that (y/n) and Choba would actually be able to spend some time together for the first time in a long while. Choba used to have a crush on (y/n) that lasted for half a year, but was sadly disappointed when she found out that (y/n) didn't exactly "swing that way." :'(

However, Choba was happy for (y/n) and Nagisa, but still quite jealous.

The school project was due the next day. (Y/n) and Choba were almost finished and it was the last day to work on it. The bell rang, ending the school day and Choba walked off with (y/n). Choba was confused as y/n suddenly split off from her.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" Asked Choba.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, but I promised Nagisa that I'd be there for his practice." Replied y/n.

"B-but the project!" Choba protested.

"I'm sorry, but I promised him, I just have to be there." Said y/n. Suddenly, after she finished her sentence, Nagisa appeared and linked arms with y/n, dragging her off. Nagisa gave y/n a quick peck on the lips and turned too look back at Choba with a smug look.

"COTDAMMIT!" Choba thought, storming off. She suddenly bumped into Rei. Completely engulfed with rage, she didn't bother to apologize, so she threw Rei against a wall and continued walking home.

"She ditches our project for him! It's just a damn practice it's not like it's freaking Nationals. Aish." Choba mumbled on the way home.

She plopped on her bed and stared at the project. "I can't stay mad at her." She sighed.

One week later...

Choba wanted to hang out with y/n so badly. Out of boredom during math class, Choba wrote a note asking y/n if she would be interested in a 'friendly' date to the new bubble tea shop.

When the final bell rang, signaling for the end of the school day, Choba ran out of the classroom to slip the note into y/n's locker. Choba approached
y/n's locker and was about to slip in the note, but then suddenly looked around for any signs of y/n, but spotted Nagisa behind her. He appeared to have a note for y/n as well.

"Hazuki! What business do you think you have here?!" Choba asked, angered.

"Heh, well you see I was going to slip this note in y/n's locker, asking her out on a date-" He replied but was then cut off by Choba

"To the new bubble tea place?" She asked.

"Ehhhh? How'd you know?" Replied Nagisa.

"Because I was going to ask her out too." Choba blushed, thinking of y/n.

"Well, I guess she would have to go with the person who asks her out first!" said Choba, already spotting y/n around the corner.

She dashed towards her beloved y/n but was then thrown against the lockers by Nagisa, whom reached y/n first. "Y/n-chan! PLEASE GO ON A DATE TO THE NEW BUBBLE TEA SHOP WITH ME!!!!" He exclaimed. Other students turned their heads and gave their little "awwwww's."

"I'd love to!" Replied y/n. Nagisa beamed in delight. Getting up from the painful impact, Choba grabbed Nagisa's collar. "Hey! I saw her first!" she yelled at the blonde-haired male. "HA, I asked her first and she agreed!" said Nagisa, smugly. "I have known her first!" replied Choba. "Well, I took her first kiss." Nagisa retorted with a smirk.

More insults where thrown between Nagisa & Choba. Y/n blushed that they were fighting for her, but she couldn't stand seeing the two people she loved most in turmoil. Y/n stepped in "Hey, hey, why don't I just go with both of you." Said y/n, attempting to make peace. "Fine." replied Nagisa and Choba in unison.

At the bubble tea shop:

Y/n, Nagisa and Choba sat in a booth and ordered drinks. Y/n and Nagisa shared a large drink, while Choba just had a smaller, single drink. Y/n and Nagisa sat together, while Choba was seated across from them.

Nagisa held y/n hand, and she kissed Nagisa's cheek. Nagisa poked y/n on the nose, and y/n giggled. Choba couldn't stand any more of y/n and Nagisa's flirting. Choba sighed in defeat and slipped away unnoticed to a single table for one. She looked back and saw y/n and Nagisa at the little booth. Choba sighed again, and smiled at them. As long as y/n was happy, she was happy.

🅘 🅝 🅕 🅞 ʕʔ
💌 Instagram|Twitch|YouTube: @choba_tea
💌 (anime) Instagram: @choba.bot