❀Rin x Witch! Reader ❀

~How they react when they discover that you're secretly a witch.

——————————————
~It was your first time visiting Rin's house & it was nice. Meeting his mother was pleasant but that day was also when you found out about what happened to Rin's father.
"So, he really is dead. Still, I must meet him. I'll go to the cemetery tonight!" You thought, with a snap of your fingers.
"(Y/N)! Rin! I have tea and cake ready!" called out Mrs. Matsuoka from the kitchen. You planned on going to the local cemetery later that night, from what Rin told you, you really wanted to meet his father. The only thing is, you had to figure out how. But right now, all you wanted was some of that cake!

Later that night after Rin walked you home, you rummaged through your drawers and the bookshelf in your room for books, spells, and charms that would help you in contacting the dead.
"How to rise people up from the dead? No, I don't need that. Didn't Rin's father die at sea?" You thought, tossing a book to the side.
"How to communicate with the dead?
Hmmm, not the book I had in mind, but could be useful." You thought, tossing the book to a different pile.
"AHA! Yes, finally!" You said, holding the book you were actually looking for.
"How to summon and communicate with ghosts. I knew that this book would be useful someday." You happily thought, flipping through the pages of one of your magic books you kept in your bookshelf.

After you found the right spell, you rummaged through your drawer that you kept magical items such as various gems, candles and jars. Pulling out a phantom quartz necklace and a small gray candle, you grinned.
"This just HAS TO work, or I must be the worst witch at the academy." You thought. It seemed that you and your parents lived a pretty normal life, however by dark, you were from a family of witches. You've always been interested in learning the craft ever since you were little, and now you were pursuing a little personal mission. You really wanted to meet this father than Rin always talked so highly about and missed dearly.

You were so close to stepping out the door unnoticed, when you heard your mothers voice behind you.
"Where exactly are you going, young lady witch?" She asked, sternly. A drop of sweat dropped down your forehead. You gulped and nervously gestured to the spellbook tucked under your arm.

"Uhmm, I'm just heading to the local cemetery. There's this ghost I need to summon." You replied.

"Alright, just don't stay out too late." Your mother answered. Surprised at how chill she sounded, you happily left the house and started heading towards the cemetery. It wasn't a very far walk, fiddling with the very much needed phantom quartz necklace in your pocket, you walked for another 10 minutes before you had to turn a corner.

"What a beautiful night. There's a full moon out." You looked up at the night sky that seemed to be smiling down upon you.
"There's the cemetery!" You eyed at the cemetery gates in the short distance. Soon, you entered the cemetery, feeling chills down your spine. Normally you were a witch that specialized in potions, and it was your first time trying to summon and communicate with a ghost.
"Now which one is it?" You wondered, scanning the names on the various tombstones.
"Ah! Toraichi Matsuoka, here it is!" You stopped right in front of Rin's deceased father's tombstone. Before proceeding, you first took out the necklace of phantom quartz and put it around your neck.