❀ You Wear His Jacket ❀

Haru:
   It was already the end of the school day. It was raining and you didn't have a jacket or umbrella.

The day started off as nice, warm, and sunny. Then suddenly, during your final class, the sky turned cloudy, gloomy and gray. And that led to a heavy rain.

"Aaaaaaahhhhmmmgggghhhh!!!!" You screamed in your hands. You sighed and began to walk home. In the rain. With no jacket. Or umbrella.

After you walked about ten meters, you felt a jacket drape over you. "What the?" you gasped. You turned around to see your boyfriend Haruka behind you. "H-hey, {y/n}." He shyly greeted.

"H-Haru! Your jacket! Won't you get soaked?" You exclaimed, surprised by his sudden action. "Don't worry about me, you matter more than some dumb jacket." He replied. He put his arm around you as he began to walk you home.

Makoto:
   Gou invited you to watch the boys' swim practice. Right now they were at the pool practicing for an upcoming relay. You looked to see that the changing room was empty and unlocked.

Your phone's battery was completely dead. You snuck into the changing room and plugged in your phone. "Whew" you gave a sigh of relief as you saw the screen flash when you plugged your phone in.

You got bored and sat on a bench in the middle of the room. There were flotation devices on one side of the room, and shelves in the other side of the room. You looked at the shelves. There were the boys' stuff and school bags. You immediately recognized your boyfriend, Makoto's stuff. You walked over and saw his swim jacket.

You smirked and put it on and looked at yourself through the mirror. It looked oversized on you, but in a cute way. You checked your phone. It was charged at 50%. "Good enough." You thought, as you unplugged it.

You exited the changing room. You forgot you were still wearing your boyfriend's jacket. Closing the door behind you, you turned back to see your shirtless Makoto.

He blushed as he saw you in his jacket. He thought you looked so cute in his jacket, that he was trying to hold back a nosebleed. XD

Nagisa:
   You were eating lunch on the roof with your boyfriend, Nagisa and the rest of his swim team. You were enjoying your bento and secretly listening to music as the swim team talked on an on about practice.

   Nagisa always dragged you to watch them practice, and eat lunch with them. You love him very much, but the group conversations would always be about swimming.

You finished your lunch, and now you were going on to dessert. Your favorite snack, Chocolate Pocky. You tried to eat it discreetly, because it was also Nagisa's favorite too.

But he would always find out if you had some on you. This time you hid it well in your school blazer. Nagisa noticed that you were alone, and left out of the conversation. He took out his swim jacket and made you wear it.

"Awwww!!! {y/n}-chan looks so kawaii!" He exclaimed as you wore his jacket. He squished your cheeks. He sniffed the air and looked at you. "{y/n-chan, have you been eating Pocky?" He asked. You shook your head as a 'no.'

He looked at you suspiciously and kissed you, getting some chocolate off your lips. "Liar." He said.

Rei <3
You and Rei were on a date. You were going to a café. The weather forecast said that the whole day would be nice and warm. Lies! And it turned out to be cold and cloudy.

You shivered because you decided to wear a sleeveless shirt and a skirt. You two walked on. You shivered again and huddled closer to him. "Hmm? What's going on, {y/n}-kun?" Rei asked.

"Hmph, warm and sunny. Stupid weather app. Suck my ass." You muttered as you flipped off the cloudy sky.

"Etto......" Rei trailed off, having mixed feelings about what you just said. He took off his jacket and placed it on your shoulders.

You blushed and smiled at him. "Heh, even my clothes fail to compare at your beauty." He said putting his arm around your waist, and pulling you close as you walked.

"Feel better, {y/n}-kun?" Rei asked, looking at you. You pecked him on the lips. "I always feel better when I'm around you, Rei-kun." You replied.

Rin
    You were spending time at Rin's place for the weekend. It was awesome because your parents were at your aunt's house for a week because of her pregnancy.

This left you two whole days with your beloved shark. He planned for you two to go to the movies and watch any one you wanted. He was lucky, because you weren't really into girly movies.

You wore a black romper with {fave/color} floral designs. You looked out the window, and the weather outside looked chilly. "Shit. It looks cold out." You muttered.

Your boyfriend, Rin entered and heard you. He went back to his bedroom and got you one of his hoodies. You stifled a laugh when you saw which jacket he gave you.

It was his shark Jacket. It was gray with a white stomach, and the hood part had shark teeth and eyes. There was even a shark fin in the back.

You sighed and put it on. Rin always loved it when you wore his tops. And you wearing his favorite jacket, made him blush more than he already was.

"You look amazing, {y/n}!" He marveled at you. "Hehehe thanks! I guess?" You replied. 'Cuz to be honest, you always rocked that shark hoodie.

Sousuke
   You were getting ready for a family dinner. Luckily your parents wanted you to invite your boyfriend, Sousuke along too. Your parents always loved Sousuke. Sometimes it looked that they loved him more than you. XD

You were finishing applying a light makeup, when you heard the doorbell ring. "I got it!" You shouted as you dashed down the stairs and grabbing your bag. You fixed your hair and opened the door. "Why, you look lovely." He said, kissing your hand. You blushed at this, because you parents were right next to you.

You're parents said that you wouldn't need a jacket because it was May. Before you got into the car, you felt cold. Noticing this, Sousuke unbuttoned his blazer and put it on you. "Sousuke-kun! You don't have to-" you began to say, but he cut you off. "Nah, it's fine. You are important to me, and I love you." He said, kissing your forehead.

Your parents watched in awe. On the verge of happy tears, your mom cleared her throat. "Ahem, shall we get going?"

"Hai." You both replied. Like a gentleman, Sousuke opened the car door for you.

~~~Le Time skip!!!~~~~~~

You were back home and you and Sousuke were chatting on the front porch. He was about to leave when you stopped to tell him something.

"Sousuke-kun! Your jacket." You said as you began to unbutton it. He turned back and put a hand on you arm.

"It's fine. Keep it. It looks great on you anyway, {y/n}-chan." He replied.

🅘 🅝 🅕 🅞 ʕʔ
💌 Instagram|Twitch|YouTube: @choba_tea
💌 (anime) Instagram: @choba.bot