❀ When Your Ex Wants You Back ❀

~'Cuz y'already know that I like texts from my ex's when they want a second chance

For reference: (E/N) = Ex's name
The ex in each character's scenario will remain gender neutral.   ^_^
I already know that this scenario probably will not happen to me, but I like to be prepared.

Haru
"Really, here? Right now? Out of all times and all places?" You silently groaned to yourself.
You happened to run into your ex at your favorite coffee shop. That place left you with mixed emotions, since that was where you and (E/N) had your first date, however that café had your all time favorite coffee there too. It always pained you to visit that place, but you always yearned for a cup of that rich, caffeinated goodness.
You spotted them before they spotted you, so you quickly turned away, but you still heard them call out your name.

"(Y/N)?"

"..."
you kept silent, trying to ignore them, better yet trying to act as if you didn't even know them. They noticed your behavior and responded strategically.

"Don't you remember they things we used to share? Didn't you enjoy what we had together? (Y/N)?" Their words echoed in your mind.
You felt your head spin.
"What's happening? How is (E/N) doing this?" You thought. You were familiar with (E/N)'s illusions. You should have realized that they were known for their skills in emotional manipulation. But you have already been too hurt before to fall for such pathetic tactics like (E/N)'s again.

"Get lost." You heard a familiar voice say from behind you. Haru stepped next to you, and handed you your drink, his crystal blue eyes sharply glaring at (E/N).  The stare alone shook (E/N) to their core, preventing them from bothering you again.

Makoto
It was the a festival night in Iwatobi. Your boyfriend, Makoto asked you to be his date to the festival and you were very excited.
You wore a stunning green and (favorite color other than green) yukata and a (favorite flower) hair clip.
The night was going so well until, you saw
(E/N) at the festival grounds.

"I-I can change! (Y/N), please!" They begged.
You looked at (E/N) with a disgusted expression. Just being in (E/N)'s presence jogged up all of the hurtful memories, making you feel less of a person.

"Still desperate for my attention as ever. What ever happened to that old teammate of mine that you dumped me for?" You sighed, turning away from them.

"Please don't go! I still have so much to say!" (E/N) called out, grabbing onto your wrist. With that split second of physical contact, you felt jolts throughout your body. Rage flashed across your (eye/color) eyes, but you kept calm. Like the ocean, you had waves of calm, but also raging storms.
Wrenching your wrist free from their grip, you turned your back to (E/N).

"I'm already done with you. What else is there to say?" You bluntly responded.

"I-I—" you left them speechless.

"Even if the stars and moon collide, I'd never want you back into my life."

"(Y/N), come on." (E/N) complained.

"I really don't care." You replied.

"(Y/N) please—" they tried again for your attention.

"Hey, get away from (Y/N)." You heard a familiar voice say from behind you. You felt a pair of strong arms pick you up from behind, your face becoming bright red in the process.