❀ Sousuke: Sweaters ❀

Late birthday gift for fumihiko_saki & cute drabble for hob1hobi (my irl best friend.) The two of you both like Sousuke, so enjoy! 」

It was winter break for the both of you, and you were currently spending time at your boyfriend's house. Sousuke offered to cook for you, which made you thrilled. Meanwhile, you were in his room tossing around clothing, searching his closet for a single item.

Deep into his walk-in closet, you searched through drawers tossing through socks, scarves, briefs, and tank tops.

"aaaAAAaaAAAAA!!! Where is it?!" you silently exclaimed, now flipping through his t-shirts. You then froze, hearing a familiar set of footprints coming up the stairs.

"KyaaAAAAA!" You yelped, scanning at the mess you just made in his room. A bead of sweat dripped down your forehead as Sousuke poked his head into the room.

"(Y/N) honey, I'm done with the food—" he stopped, mid-sentence as he noticed his clothes strewn around his room, and the embarrassed expression plastered on your face.
The peculiar thing is, was that Sousuke wasn't even mad. In fact, he loved you too much to get upset over something like this.

"uuuUUhhh, hi!" you smiled back, nervously. Sousuke opened the door wider, and took a step into his room. Your eyes widened and became instantly annoyed at yourself.

"Oops."
"I forgot you were wearing it the whole time!" You exclaimed in realization. Sousuke was wearing his favorite blue hoodie under a black apron. The teal-eyed swimmer looked back at you in confusion.

"Ehh? My sweater?" He responded.

You sighed.
"Yes, YES! That's my favorite sweater that you own, and I really wanted to wear it. That's why I was looking for it." You explained.

"Oh.... I mean, you can wear one of the sweaters from my closet if you want..." He replied.

"NO! I wanted to wear that one because it smells just like you!" You exclaimed. He chuckled and draped his apron over his desk chair to remove the blue hoodie.

"Here, go ahead and wear it you cutie." He handed you his sweater and ruffled your
(H/C) locks. You put on his hoodie eagerly, as he looked at you lovingly.

"Are you sure you don't mind how big it is on you?" He asked.
"What is it with girls always wanting to wear their boyfriend's clothing?" The whale shark wondered.

"I just really like how baggy it fits me and it even smells like you too!" You smiled in triumph. Sousuke went to put his apron back on before leading you back downstairs. Along the way he mentioned,

"Oh yeah, my cousin Choba bought me that hoodie as a birthday gift."

"Hmm, she does have good taste."
Your eyes glimmered but then you pouted.

"What the HECCK?! Why does she get you nicer gifts?!" You complained. Sousuke softly pinched your cheek before kissing you on the forehead.

"(Y/N) you're so cute, but why must you always steal my sweaters?" he said, jokingly.

♥︎
ⓕⓞⓛⓛⓞⓦ  ⓜⓔ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
💌instagram   @choba_tea
💌Twitch          @choba_tea
💌Snapchat      @melody-kun
💌YouTube      @choba_tea