❀ Mystic Messenger ❀

In this scenario, they think that you're cheating on them when you're really playing, Mystic Messenger. 
~Personally, Jumin is my MM husband ^_−

You've been very overly attached to your phone lately. More than usual. You were constantly very sleep deprived as you stayed up to participate in as many chat rooms that you could manage to stay awake for. Around him, you were always on your phone. Smiling down at the "conversation" you were having with the other person through text made him very suspicious. Even in class when the teacher wouldn't notice, you'd be on your phone, and it looked like you were texting someone.

Haru
You and Haru were spending the day together at your house watching (favorite show's name) and cuddling on the couch sharing a bag of your favorite Honey Butter Chips. You heard a notification sound from your phone, so you withdrew your hand from Haru's to check the notification. It was from Mystic Messenger, the game you were currently and secretly obsessed with, notifying you that a chat room just opened. Entering the chatroom on 707's route, you happily participated in the chatroom. However, according to your irl boyfriend that was literally right next to you saw you as texting on your phone to someone random.
"I wonder, who Y/N is texting." Thought Haru, who became quite suspicious. Suddenly, you put your phone face-down on the couch's armrest and headed for the bathroom.
"I'll be right back!" You called, as you made your way.
Once he heard the bathroom door *click* closed, he did some investigating for himself. He quickly took your phone and read the screen. You had only put your phone down and didn't end up locking it before you left.
"707? Who is this?" read Haru, confused.
"This doesn't look like the regular texting app." He wondered. He read the "conversation" you appeared to be having with this "707" when suddenly:

707: (Y/N),
Let's marry in the space station!

His eyes widened. He was intent with telling off this "707" guy that (Y/N) was already taken by him.
"Wait, where's the keyboard on this?" He fumbled with the app. When he saw that he could only pick from the pre-made replies. He figured out that the app was just another game on your phone. Relived that it actually wasn't someone else, he sighed and put your phone right where you had left it and waited for you to get back.

"I'm back!" You said, repositioning yourself in a cuddly position next to him. Haru smiled and put an arm around you.
"(Y/N)?"
"Mmm?" You hummed in reply.
"Let's marry in the space station?" Asked Haru, playfully smirking.

Makoto
Like the fine gentleman he was, Makoto took you out on a really lovely date to a nice restaurant. Midway through the meal, a waiter stopped by and asked if you two needed anything regarding the order.
"Do you have any Jalapeños topping?" you asked, trying not to burst out in a fit of laughter.
Makoto, who sat accross from you just looked at you with a confused expression.
"I'm sorry, Miss we don't exactly serve that here. This is a Japanese restaurant after all." Replied, the waiter.
After waiting for the waiter to leave, you looked at Makoto and just laughed.
"(Y-Y/N), are you okay?" He asked, a bit concerned."
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I swear." You replied, shoving another bite of food in your mouth to shut yourself up.
Makoto noticed how for the majority of the date, you were always on your phone. Since you say across from him, he didn't feel that it was right to snoop, but when he happened to catch a glimpse of your screen, he noticed that it looked like you were texting someone.
"Who could that be?" Makoto nervously wondered, fearing that you may have gotten bored from the date, or even worse, bored of him that you started texting someone else.
He felt relieved when you finally put your phone down to talk with him and actually eat. Suddenly a loud notification sound was made by your phone.
"Oh Mako-chan can you check that?" You Asked since you were struggling with a napkin.
He picked up your phone and was initially shocked to see that you changed your lock screen to: