﹏INTRO﹏

[DISCLAIMER June 2017 : I was only 14 when this was written, thus it's essentially crap, in my eyes. I'm now bordering 17, and if I had sufficient time, I'd definitely be making edits to this, so expect this in the future. Enjoy :)]

As Sophie, a teenage girl, seeks refuge in an occupied cabin after spending a month alone, the world around her is crumbling to pieces. But one boy may be able to change the terror-struck atmosphere which she is trapped in...

Hellooo :p

This is my first story on wattpad and will probably get off to a pretty rocky start (you'll be able to tell by the first few chapters)

Soo just to get this straight the story includes characters and certain themes and sometimes flashbacks from the show The Walking Dead (Which I do NOT own)lol orly?..BUT some characters may not be in it and the locations and storyline etc will differ to the TV show. It is based about 2 years after season five so any dramatic change that happens in the show from then...forget it now.

All of the events and other characters are all fragments of my imagination, so please don't steal :)

If you don't like zombies, violence,swearing, or the Walking Dead...well...this is not for you!

well, here goes! I hope you enjoy my story!!!
Apocalyptic is currently under editing
Now let's go back to Sophie Dwyer, a 14 year old girl, alone during the zombie apocalypse...