have you really found eris?

Start from the beginning

"just don't, please? i want to tell him, and i want to be sure which is why..." again jitae trailed off, having a little bite of chicken so his mouth wasn't full. taehyung nodded subtly and thought to himself for a second.

"you should kiss him."

"what?" in all honestly that word was said rather strained at taehyung's statement made jitae choke on his food just a small bit, coughing a couple of times. taehyung beamed a big square smile and picked up a chicken piece.

"one of those stupid drama romance moments, y'know? where to profess their love, the character kisses their crush in broad daylight and makes a fool of themselves?" taehyung says, jitae just gives him a blank stare. "dude you haven't watch even a single drama since..?"

"no, i haven't. anyway you want me to make a fool of myself?" jitae laughs, cocking his head to one side. taehyung nods quickly and hums to confirm.

"yeah, well, kind of? i mean it could be really romantic," he says, "but hey, who am i to talk about romance, the only dates i've had are those fat raisin things," taehyung went back to eating.

jitae, however, was seriously considering.

"when would i? would i like, set up a date first? or should i just kiss him tonight when he get home, or?" jitae was rambling, so many thoughts rocketed through his head that he could barely keep track of them inside, let alone for coherent sentences when they escaped into the real world. taehyung, the great friend he is, laughed.

"well, i think the date idea is rather sweet, don't you?" taehyung pouts to suggest and finishes off his box of chicken, "anyway, how about we learn from the best, dramas!"

"yeah yeah okay," jitae took his and taehyung's boxes then, both now empty. the boxes get thrown away and the chopstick cleaned as taehyung finds his way around the tv, choosing a drama for them to watch. honestly, jitae didn't have any preference, he didn't know what there was or what he liked so taehyung had full creative liberty here.

jitae dropped the chopsticks back in the drawer and paused for a second, staring at the bench as he thought to himself, not really about anything. okay that was a lie, he was thinking about jungkook, but honestly who isn't?

he was sitting on the couch, the other man walked around the side and sat next to him, pulling him close to his side to cuddle as light blared from the tv screen. a blanket is pulled up over them as the show they were watching starts, though looking at the screen it was simply a blurred mess of colours and sounds. the other man felt, odd to be with, not safe, but loving? like... he knew this guy cared, but did he?

"ji!" taehyung's voice cut through the memory, jitae's eyes snapping up to look at the source of the voice and smile. the memories was pushed to the back of his mind for now as he wandered his way over to the couch that he and taehyung would be living in for at least the next hour of their life.

"what did you choose?"

"this, it's called healer, it's badass and the main guy is amazingly cute but he can and will kick your ass," taehyung explained. jitae just laughed, that was fair enough, an honestly it already appealed to him.

the episode was about fifty minutes in when jungkook came through the door.

"jit-"

"shut up!" taehyung cut him off, he and jitae still watching the screen as the episode ending cliffhanger played out in front of them. jitae was invested, he and jungkook had to watch this some time. speaking of, jungkook laughed and walked over, watching the last of the episode with them before the credits rolls.

"what! how can they end it there!" jitae says, a little annoyed. jungkook laughs lightly and plays with his hair. taehyung jumps up.

"well, now that's over, you two enjoy your night okay goodnight bye!" and with that, there were two. jitae watched his friend leave and swallowed, his eyes moving to jungkook. the guy in question looked to jitae also and smiled softly, his black hair a little messy for whatever reason, but no more than it had been when jitae had last seen him.

"what did you guys get up to?" he asks, stealing the seat that had - up until a moment ago - been occupied by taehyung. jitae hummed, wondering how much to admit and how much to hold in for now.

"ate chicken, talked about stuff, watched that," jitae gestures to the now paused screen that showed the main cast of healer as they faced the trails of the end of the first episode.

"what kind of stuff did you guys talk about?" jungkook asked, earning a quick head shake from jitae.

"nothing! just stuff, y'know..." jungkook laughed at the shy response and leaned forward. his hand placed gently to jitae's face and in that moment both of them really wanted to lean in closer, but neither did.

"let's head to bed, hmm?"

"yeah, okay."

.

.

.