Chapter Thirty Four

I was laying on my couch feeling lonely because my son nor my Jiminie was here. Things have been quiet for about a week, but that's all about to change today. I was watching some reality show when my doorbell ringed. I dragged myself to the door wondering who could be disturbing my sulking.

"Taehyung?"

"Hi can I come in?"

"Yeah." I opened the door all the way so he could walk through.

"Lets go to your bedroom."

"Okay." We walked upstairs because thankfully my room isn't bugged. I close the door just to be safe and waited for Taehyung to speak.

"Jungkook said it's happening tonight and also he doesn't want you to be there."

"What? Why!?" I yelled.

"Because when it all goes down he wants you and your baby to be safe."

"How did he know about that?"

"He's hired to spy on you remember, he followed you to the hospital yesterday, that's why Bambam is making his move tonight. He wanted to give you this letter just in case he doesn't make it."

"No, I'm not going to think like that! He's going to be fine." My voice cracked as I tried not to think about the possibilities tonight. "No one is allowed to die for me you got that! So you tell Jungkook that I'm going!" I wiped my tear that has already fallen and went to my closet to find some clothes.

I changed into all black and I put my hair into a low ponytail. When I got out the bathroom, Taehyung wasn't there but the letter was on my bed. I looked at it then headed out the door. Once I was downstairs there Taehyung was and we left together to go to that warehouse.

Jungkook

I received a text from Taehyung saying that Jada was coming along. God, she's so fucking stubborn! I mumbled to myself.

"What's that?"

"She's coming." I sighed.

"Got dammit!" Jimin whisper yelled.

"Hey! Stay focused! If she's coming then we can actually succeed. Let's go in this room over here."

"So where are you going to be during all of this?" Jimin asked Mark.

"Do you trust me?"

"No." Mark smirked as we continued to walk. We entered an empty room with nothing but a chair and rope.

"Okay tie him up."

"Don't tie it too tight."

"Do you trust me?" I asked him.

"Sometimes." I rolled my eyes and started to tie him up to the chair. Mark handed me a knife and pointed to Jimin's abdomen.

"Not to deep, and right there, I'm going to get the pigs' blood and we'll call Bambam in 30 mins." I nodded as he left and look at Jimin.

"You ready?" He hesitantly nodded and close his eyes. I took a deep breathe to relax myself before stabbing him.

Jada

Where could they be? I thought to myself. Taehyung didn't come inside because he'll get killed instantly. I walked through the warehouse which was almost dark and was only lit up on by the rusty dim lights that hung from the roof.

"What are you doing here!?" I turned around to meet the voice.

"Did you really think I wouldn't come?"

"Jadayla, if anything happens to you or your child I won't be able to forgive myself." Jungkook said while walking up to me.

"And if you die for me I won't be able to forgive myself." I spat.

"You're really stubborn!"

"Thank you, now where's Jimin?"

"With Bambam."

"What!? Where's Mark!?" I asked in a panic.

"MIA since earlier." My heart clenched in my chest as I wanted to cry.

"What if he's just playing us!?"

Bambam

"You're in quite the predicament Jiminie." I teased, he just glared at me and I chuckled. "Tell me, how does it feels to know that your wife is in love with me."

"She's not." I slapped him across his face as anger burned throughout my body.

"SHE IS!" I laughed bitterly. "You think you can fool me with your fake break up, I bet you didn't even know that your house was bugged, I listened to every conversation and you had no idea." I smile evilly. "And now after I kill you and that mistake growing inside of her, we'll live happily ever after."

"That's what you think." He laughed. I grabbed the gun and aimed it at his head.

"She'll never love you for killing me."

"That's the thing Jiminie, Mark killed you." He escaped jail to kill you for stabbing him in the back and then skipped town. "I have it all planned out. Now any last words Jiminie?"

Jada

Jungkook dragged me into the same room they were in.

"Look who I found sneaking around!!"

"Babygirl!" He walked up to me and caressed my cheek. "I missed you so much."

"Screw you." He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him.

"I would watch my mouth if I were you." He smirked at me and turned me around to face Jimin.

"Jungkook! I want you to kill Jimin."

"What!? NO!"

"You kill him or I kill it." He aimed the gun to my stomach leaving Jungkook there contemplating on what to do. "3... 2.." I closed my eyes as a gun went off. As I opened them I see Jungkook's gun aiming at Jimin and Jimin with his head down.

"JIMINNNN!!" I screamed. Tears started to pour down my face uncontrollably.