Chapter Fifteen

I was walking through the house and I was about the leave and go to the store. Just as I was about to walked out the door Jungkook stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"To the store."

"Okay let me go put some shoes on."

"I can go by myself." I groaned.

"No I need to-

"Kookie, that's the same problem I had with Jimin. Please don't make me go through that again." I spoke softly, he sighed.

"Okay... okay. Please don't be gone to long, if you need anything or if anything happen, ANYTHING call me okay."

"Relax, I won't be gone more than an hour, the store is literally 6 miles away." I laughed at him but he was dead serious. I hugged him before walking out the door. I get it that he's a little protective but it's been a month now... when is he going to relax, I thought to myself. I was looking around the store for some fruit and vegetables for dinner.

"Hey Jada." I turned around and quickly regretted it.

"Hey Mark." I smile politely.

"How have you been?"

"Good actually, how about you?"

"Okay, would have been better if someone would have accepted my offer." He replied.

"It's just, a lot going on..."

"I see you're kind of free now, let's go to lunch." Really? Is he blind?

"I'm just came to pick up a few things, I should get going now." I declined.

"You're avoiding..." he scoffed while looking down.

"I-I... I'm not..." I sighed not knowing what to say. "How about tomorrow... one o'clock. Wuyan's restaurant?"

"Perfect." He smiled at me. We exchanged numbers because I changed mine and we parted ways. Ugh why did I say that? I'm so not looking forward to this but oh well.. I can sacrifice a few hours to stop him from sweating me all the time. I finished what I was doing and headed home. I was putting my things in the trunk. As I was getting in the car I seen a figure standing on the side of the building. Jimin..?

I ran to the side of the building but by the time I got there he was gone. Okay Jada this is not happening again okay. I took a deep breathe, then walked back to my car, getting inside to go home. Once I got home Jungkook was on the phone talking to someone, so he didn't see me come in.

"I said I'll take of it.... stop following her!" He yelled and hung up the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" He hopped up and looked at me.

"Uh, no one special," he shrugged, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." I laughed, "what's wrong with you, you seem a little jumpy."

"Nothing I was just a little worried."

"You have nothing to worry about... what are your plans tomorrow."

"I have to go back to work why?"

"No reason..." I smiled and went to the kitchen to unpack the groceries.

"Are you sure?" He said while walking up behind me... a little to close...

"Y-yeah. I'm going to go, uhm, lay down, it's been a long... hour." I said nervously and left the kitchen. I don't know what the hell that was so I just brushed it off and took a nap.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

— the next day

I loved being around her these past few months, sometimes I forget she belongs to someone else. I mean I'm fine with Tai and Taehyung but Jada's different, always has been seen I met her, something about her that pulls me in, these past years. Shit I don't know what to do! I'm at my desk trying to convince myself that I'm not falling for my best friend. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes, then my door opens.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growled.

"Relax! I'm came to tell you that I'm leaving for a few of days."

"Where are you going?"

"To Africa. I'm helping her parents move and Jameel wants to see me. Here are the keys to the safe house, I don't want to misplace them. I actually trust you." Jimin tossed me his keys and left. SHIT! I had to shake this thought, but it wasn't going anywhere. I was getting mad at myself. I rushed after work and but Jada wasn't there. I decided to call her but just as I dialed her number she walked through the door.

"Where were you!?" I snapped.

"I was out with a friend... calm down." She laughed at me and walked away to her room. I decided to follow her and stand at the bedroom door. She noticed me and I decided to start a conversation.

"How was your day?"

"Okay, how about yours?" Shit that smile..

"Fine." I came in and sat on the bed beside her.

"Where's Tai and Taehyung?"

"On a date." I said bluntly. She looked at me confusingly. "Every since I started helping you, and making sure you were okay, I've been a little distant from them."

"I didn't mean to be a bother and mess up what-

"No, no, it's fine. I'm not complaining." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"That's why I love you Kookie." She moved in for a hug but I kissed her unconsciously. She put her hand on my chest to push me away. "Wh- What was that?"

"I-I don't know... I'm sorry."

"We can't go there Jungkook.."

"I know... You love Jimin, but I love you Jada." I confessed.

"I love you too Kook but Jimin has my heart." She replied. I shook my head in silence and stood up to leave. She was silent while looking down, fidgeting with her fingers. I went all the way up to the door frame and I heard the bed move as if she stood up. I glanced back and I was right... she was about to walk to her dresser until I walked up to her and kissed her deeply.

It took a while but she started to kiss back, and at that point I walked her to the bed without breaking the kiss and hovered over her. It got really intense really fast and neither of us knew how to stop...