Chapter Four

—Mature Content Ahead—

I knew I was in deep as he started sucking on my neck making love marks. He reached my sweet spot and I moaned unconsciously. I tried to suppress them by biting on my bottom lip, but that didn't work.

"Don't hide your moans, I want to hear them kitten." He whispered in my ear. I couldn't believe what was happening, it felt surreal. There I was being dominated by the man that every girl wants. I was in my own mind. He pulled me down on the couch and adjusted me so my leaking core would be facing him. He ripped my shirt off, buttons flying everywhere, unclipped my bra and just stared at me.

"I want you, so fucking bad." He growled at me. He came up to me and whispered against my lips, "I going to make you scream my name. I'm going to eat you out until you beg me to stop. I'm gonna fuck you until can't walk and everyone including you will know who you belong to." Imagine having someone to say that to you. To leave you speechless, but he wasn't kidding. Jimin fulfilled every promise.

He kissed me again and began to rub my clit. He pulled my panties to the side and began to pick up the pace moving his fingers vigorously. I moaned into the kiss, before he started to leave hickeys on my breast, sucking my nipples roughly and biting them softly. He put two fingers inside of me and my breathe hitched at the new feeling. A knot started to form in my stomach.

"Ji-Jimin I... th-think I'm gonna ... c-cum..." he watched my body squirm under his touch. He removed his fingers and I whined. I was so pissed that he didn't let me cum.

"Wrong name kitten. Let's try this again." He made his way down to my skirt and slid both my skirt and my panties off at the same time. I gasped as I felt his warm tongue on my clit. He flicked his tongue up and down, around and around, and it was so pleasurable. He wrapped his lips around my clit and began to suck the soul out of my body. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head. He slapped my thigh and I yelped at the pleasurable pain.

"Look at me!" He demanded. I obeyed him but it was hard to keep my eyes open. I looked at him and he began to tongue fuck me. The knot was back and I arched my back at the feeling.

"Daddy I'm about to cum!" I forced those words out in one breathe. I came in his mouth and he slurped all my juices. I thought he was done but boy, I was wrong! He wrapped his lips around my clit and began to suck it again. He pushed three fingers inside and began to pump them in and out at a fast pace. I grabbed on to couch for support as I began to shake.

Jimin was overstimulating my body. I couldn't think. I was grabbing his hair and moving back trying to break free but he followed, never leaving my core. Something else was building up and my body was on fire.

"It's coming! It's coming!" Were the only words I managed to get out at a high pitch. I thought I was going to cry. I squirted all over him and his black leather couch. When he finally removed his fingers and his mouth my body was twitched under him. I was out of breathe. He slid me back down on the couch kissed me hungrily, passion and lust.

"You taste so sweet kitten." I couldn't say anything. I was trying so hard to gather my thoughts but nothing was up there. It's like I was brain dead for a moment. I watched him fully undress himself, I couldn't look away as his dick sprung out from his boxers. My eyes widen and I was slightly terrified.

"Ji-Jimin that's not going to fit." I was shaking my head and stuttering. He hovered over me once again and whispered in my ear.

"It's going to fit... Keep calling me the wrong name and I might have to punish you." I gulped really hard as I felt him positioning himself at my entrance. He pushed all of himself in me at once and I screamed because of the pain. "Fuck! You're so tight kitten." He groaned.

A few tears started to roll down my cheeks and he licked them away. I mean who the hell licks tears away. At that moment I knew I was fucking with the devil. But I couldn't stop I was in too deep. He started to thrust slowly so I could adjust. Muffled whines came out my mouth because he was kissing me to take my mind off the pain. Soon enough, the pain subsided and the pleasure kicked in.

"Ahh.. faster Daddy..." I moaned and he wasted no time speeding up his pace. He started to fuck me at an abnormal pace. I was a moaning mess. Clawing at his back, nibbling on his neck. "Mmmm.. daddy you're going to make me cum!!" I yelled.

"You feel so good!" He panted. His moans were turning me on. It was helping me reach my climax faster. Then he started to hit my g-spot perfectly each time.

"FUCKKKK ABOUT TO CUM!!" I screamed.

"Hold it!" He commanded. My walls clenched around him as he kept hitting g-spot repeatedly and I couldn't hold it anymore. "Sh-shit Jada!" He stuttered out as his thrust were getting sloppier by the second.

"I can't!" I whined.

"Cum for me kitten!" As he finished those words, I came all over his dick. But he kept going. I felt his hot liquid fill me and I thought that was the end but he kept going. He was overstimulating my body, again. I was trembling until finally I squirted again. I was thinking who is this dude the fucking Sex God.

He sat up on the couch while I was still laying there twitching. "Come taste yourself kitten." He grabbed my hand to help me sit up and I kneeled beside him. I put his tip in my mouth sucking on it and giving it kitten licks. "Come on baby don't tease me." I took half of him in my mouth cause I couldn't fit the whole thing, or so I thought.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. He started thrusting his dick in and out, fucking my mouth. He was hitting the back of my throat every time causing me to gag.

"Your pretty little mouth feels so good Jada." His groans and moans were exciting me on. I used one hand to play with his balls and the other to play with myself. I started to rub my throbbing clit and I was moaning on his member causing it to pulsate in my mouth. When he saw what I was doing he snatched my hand away and replaced it with his.

"Don't touch what's mine!" He growled. I came all over his fingers again as he came in my mouth. "Swallow it!" He commanded and I obeyed. He kissed me roughly. I straddled him and started rubbing my heat against him. He was groaning in my mouth. I could tell how needy he still was.

"Ride me kitten." I positioned his member at my entrance and sat down slowly. I started to move up and down grinding against him, hitting my spot every time. My legs were trembling and I started to slow down. He noticed and grabbed my waist and started to control my movements while thrusting up in me. It was feeling so good.

"Please don't stop!" I begged. Skin slapping and moans were filling the living room once again. After we came at the same time, I was done for. I was feeling sore and weak. I couldn't move my legs. Hell I couldn't even walk. He picked me up in bridal style and carried me to his bedroom. He placed me on the king size bed and got underneath the covers with me. His hand reached around me and started to rub my clit again. I managed to let out low moans as I squirmed from his touch.

"You're mine now and only mine. No one can have you. You're my kitten, understand?" He whispered in my ear. All I could do was nod yes because he was still playing with my clit. "I love you Jadayla."

"I-I love y-you too." I stuttered. He kissed my neck and turned me on my back, spreading my legs.

"Cum for me one more time." He was determined to fuck my head up. He thrusted his fingers in me at a fast pace. I was once again a moaning mess. I came on his finger, sucking my juices off of them, teasing him with my tongue. "Don't tease me kitten, you know I can go more rounds." I smiled at him and kissed him passionately. I wrapped my arms around him and slowly fell asleep.