Chapter Six

You know that little voice in your head that tells you when something is wrong? Well it never came or at least I didn't want to hear it. There I was the very next morning laying down in bed with his arms wrapped around me. I cried myself to sleep that night. I was felt so scared and confused. He turned into someone I didn't know in one night. I was staring out the window, watching the birds pass by not wanting to move or get up. Soon he woke up and he kissed my neck.

"Goodmorning love." He said in a raspy voice. I didn't say anything, he turned me on my back but not before I closed my eyes. "You're so beautiful when you sleep." He kissed my neck and I decided to stop pretending to be sleep because I was uncomfortable.

"Jimin..." I spoke softly, he hummed in response in the crook of my neck. "I don't feel good." He raised his head to look at me.

"What's wrong?" He sounded so concerned, he sounded like the sweet, caring man I fell for.

"Nothing, I'm just still tired that's all."

"How about I make you breakfast in bed." He pecked my lips and then left the room. I intended to check my phone but I forgot he threw it. I got up to go get it and it was cracked. I sighed in frustration, I had just bought that phone a month ago, The iPhone XR. At least it was still functional.

I texted Jungkook and told him I won't be able to make it, he texted me back 'not acceptable, I'm picking you up @ 3' I said okay and placed my phone on the nightstand before doing my morning routine. When I came back Jimin was holding my phone, looking at it.

"So you're still going out with him today?" He said in an annoyed toned.

"We're not going to be able to see each other for 2 months Jimin." I said slightly annoyed.

"We're not going to see each other for two months!" He raised his voice.

"He's leaving tomorrow, and you have a whole week with me." I said in a low tone, because I didn't feel like arguing. He sighed and grabbed my hand, walking me to the kitchen. We sat down at the table and ate breakfast. I was kind of playing with my food and he noticed.

"Jada, I'm sorry okay. I just don't like how much time you spend with other people."

"You mean Jungkook." He looked down. "Jiminie you don't have to be jealous of Jungkook, if anything you're his type." I said while placing my hands in his.

"I love you Jagiya."

"I love you too Jiminie." I pecked his lips and got up from the table. I washed the plates and went to my room. I grabbed my laptop and started looking for new phones, Jimin seen what I was doing at he closed it.

"I'm sorry, let me buy you a new one." He offered.

"No don't worry about it..."

"I broke it, I'll buy a new one. How about I come with you today. I can-

"You know we can't be seen together like that..." I cut him off.

"Well if I resign, and go to another school then we could live to together, get married, go anywhere we want without wor-

"Jimin we've talked about this. You're not quitting your job, you just finished your first year as a professor-

"That doesn't mean anything if I can't be with you whenever I want.."

"In three more years when I graduate-

"Jada..."

"Jimin." He was silent and frustrated. That wasn't the first time we had a conversation like that. He first brought it up a few months after we started seeing each other. I told him it was ridiculous. He said he wanted to teach every since he was little and I told him that's why he should keep doing it. Who knows how long it'll take for him to get another job as a college professor.

He wanted to fight me on this so bad but I told him no means no. We cuddled til it was time for Jungkook to get me. We had fun with each other. Our day was full of laughter. I was going to miss my best friend. We watched that new Madea movie and it was hilarious. Later we went to the mall. Tai & Jungkook went into one of the stores and I sat on the bench with Taehyung.

"I'm going to miss my Kookie." I said watching him go into one of the stores.

"Yeah, me too... Do you know if he's dating anyone." I looked at Taehyung with a smirk.

"No, but I know who he wants to date." I teased.

"I can't say anything." He played with his fingers nervously.

"Omg, you guys are the same it's giving me a headache." I joked.

"Whatever." He laughed, I laughed along with him.

"I have to go to the restroom, I'll be back." I walked to the nearest restroom which was about five stores down. I was about to walk into one of the stalls until I was shoved in one.

"What the h- I was cut off by someone kissing me. I pushed them off to meet their face. "Jimin what the hell are you doing here!?" I whispered yell.

"I missed you." He said trying to kiss me again but I declined.

"So you followed me?" I crossed my arms while glaring at him.

"No, I was just walking looking at the phone stands and seen you."

"The phone store is on the other side." I scolded him, while crossing my arms.

"You're not happy to see me." He pouted, and started to walk up to me pressing our bodies against each other, making my brain fuzzy. He wrapped one of my legs around his waist, grinding against me, trying to create some friction. "I missed you." He kissed my lips hungrily, moving to my neck, leaving dark purple hickeys behind.

"Jiminie... s-stop." I moaned out.

"You want me to stop." He whispered against my neck, sucking harder, making me grip his jacket.

"Ahh, y-yess." I put my hand on his chest for him to stop. "I'm here with my friends I'll see you at home okay." I turned to leave but he picked me up and pinned me against the stall.

"I'm going to fuck you so good tonight." Before I could even speak he kissed me, instantly sliding his tongue in my mouth. It was a long lingering kiss. He put me down and opened the stall door for me. I was in a daze for a moment before I finally walked out the stall. I went back to meet up with my friends.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook asked.

"N-nothing, nothing at all." I stuttered.

"Well come on let's go to the restaurant I'm starving." I walked behind them with my head down just thinking. How did he know I was going to the restroom, how did he even know what mall I was in? Once again that little voice never surged, I just brushed it off. Jungkook came up to me snapping me out my trance.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah why?" I said not meeting his gaze.

"Because yesterday when I called you, you sound like you were panting and then I heard some noise before your phone went off. I tried to call you back all night but you never answered."

"I just had a lot going on last night."

"You know you can tell me anything right?" He said while stopping, holding me back.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks Kookie."

"No problem." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder for a side hug and we caught up with Tai and Taehyung. The rest of that day was amazing, and I do mean amazing. I got home and Jimin pleased me so good but I didn't even think about confronting him for popping up at the mall or that night Jungkook called.

My last week with him was amazing. We was together literally every hour of the days and I love every moment of it. It was time for me to leave and I was at the airport about to go through bag check, and would you believe he showed up in all black and a mask just to see me off. I never had someone to be so obsessed with me, and I didn't know it at the time but that was exactly what it was. At first it was love then it turned into obsession.