Chapter Eighteen

"It's Mark."

"Mark?" I stood up. "No, it's not him. It's not... it's... Gosh why have I been so stupid!" I covered my face with my hands as I started to walk. "Why haven't you guys done anything!?"

"Because he's dangerous." He said as he came down the stairs.

"How dangerous could he be?" I said sarcastically.

"According to the police, a mafia lord..." what? "We've never dealt with anything like this before so it's taking a little longer."

"Why is he doing this?"

"In case you haven't figured it out yet..." Jungkook said while descending down the staircase, "he wants you Jada. I looked at him and then I started to think. Why didn't I pay attention, the signs!

"Well he can't have me!" I spat.

"If Mark knew I was alive and that Jameel was alive he would kill us both. He doesn't care about us.. he only wants you, that's why I've been hiding."

"But- I was cut off by my phone ringing. "It's him."

"Answer it!" I took a deep breath before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey.. what happened to you today?" Jimin gestured for me to put it on speaker so I did.

"Yeah, something came up at home.. sorry about that.."

"It's fine you can make it up to me."

"H-how?"

"Dinner, Saturday, 8:00pm, see you soon." He hung up.

"That's when he has to die."

"We can't tell the police, they tried to catch him for two years. We'd be better off by ourselves." He said to Jimin.

"You're right... we'll talk." Jimin was about to leave before I stopped him.

"Wait, where are you going?" Fear evident in my voice.

"I can't stay here Jada."

"No Jimin don't leave me again!" I pleaded.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. You have Jungkook." He glared at Jungkook.

"Jimin- he cut me off with a kiss.

"I'll see you soon." He disappeared through the door leaving me alone with Jungkook. I rolled my eyes and walked right past him.

"You're still upset with me." I stopped and turned around to face him.

"No I'm furious, you had sex with me knowing he was alive!" I exclaimed.

"I know, I was wrong, I just couldn't help the way I felt about you. I saw an opportunity and I took it. Please, I can't have you hating me." He pleaded.

"I don't hate you Jungkook, I'm just disappointed in you." And with that I walked up the stairs to my room. My head was spinning, all these thoughts making me head throb.

— Friday

I was awakened by the sun hitting my face through the window. I turned over with my eyes still closed but I felt a presence. I opened my eyes and seen Jimin. I screamed and kicked him out the bed.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He groaned while getting up.

"You just came back from the dead 3 days ago, excuse me if I'm a little frightened." I said sarcastically. He sighed and got up. "Why are you here anyways?"

"I came here to kill Jungkook."

"What!?" I sat up.

"Just kidding, he's safe... for now." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. "I can't visit my lovely wife? That is if you still love me." He said as he walked up to me.

"I don't know, let me think about it." I said sarcastically with an attitude.

"Really now?" He pinched my sides and I hissed in pain as he grabbed my waist. "I still owe you, don't make it harder on yourself." He kissed me roughly and pulled away. I just stood there like a statue. My phone pinged and Jimin went to get it while laying on the bed.

"From Mark, 'Can't wait for tomorrow' 'Me too' 'Wear red ;)' I went up to him as he read my messages. I tried to get my phone but he jerked his hand back. "You're not going with him tomorrow."

"Yes I am!" I spat as I tried to get my phone. "Give me my phone Jiminie!"

"You are not going!"

"He tried to ruin my life, I'm going to see his end." He pulled me on the bed and hovered over me, pinning my arms to the bed.

"I said you're not going." He said in a low seductive voice. His face was inches away from mine. "What? Cat got your tongue?" He started to kiss my neck. I move my neck to the side to give him more access. He started to sucked my neck roughly, my skin was stinging, I knew these bruises were going to be purple. It was painful and pleasurable as moans escaped.

"Aahhh, J-Jimin stop..."

"What? Afraid Jungkook is going to hear?" He teased me. Words were stuck in my throat as he continued. "I guess I have to remind you who you belong to. If you can't walk tomorrow, it's your fault." He smirked.