Chapter Thirteen

Mature Content Ahead—

I was laying down in bed because I couldn't fall asleep. I heard to bedroom door open and it was Jimin. I heard a lot of shuffling behind me and then the bed sunk behind me. His hands moved up and down my bare arm as he kissed my neck.

"Jiminie, what are you doing? I'm tired."

"I missed you." I closed my eyes as he continued to kiss my neck and shoulders. My phone dinged from the nightstand and Jimin picked it up.

"'Sorry for kissing you tonight, can we please talk' from Mark." I turned towards him as he looked at my phone then back at me before placing it on back on the nightstand.

"It was nothing, I pushed him away." I stated.

"I know." He said calmly.

"You know?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was there." He spoke into my neck.

"You followed me? Why are you still following me?"

"To make sure that no one touches what's mine. Let's just say he'll remember not to touch you."

"Aish! Jiminie. I thought we talked about that" I scolded. I rolled my eyes and turned around. I swear if he wasn't my husband, he'd be my stalker. He hovered over me and stared at me. His eyes piercing right through my soul. I just stared at him, he always managed to make me speechless.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me deeply, I had no choice but to kiss back. The kiss got rougher as he moved the covers that were separating us. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth and I gave it to him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he got up taking me with him. I was now on top of him, grinding against him.

He caressed my legs, then my ass, squeezing and gripping it, while slapping it. It's been awhile and I missed the feeling. I sat up and stared at him lustfully as I unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed all over his upper body. Everything was happening so fast, I was lost in ecstasy.

He flipped me over and before I knew it we were both completely undressed. His head was behind my legs giving me orgasms upon orgasms. I was moaning out his name repeatedly, as I missed his touches. I was craved for him. He came up and kissed me passionately while sliding into my wetness without warning. I groaned from the pain and gripped the bed sheets tightly. He moved slowly to let me adjust. I begged him to go faster and he quickly obliged.

"You feel so good kitten.. still so tight!" He groaned loudly. Skin slapping and his moans mixed in with my moans were filling my ears and the house I'm sure. He buried his head into my neck, sucking my sweetspot. The euphoric feeling was to much for my body as I felt my fourth high reaching.

"Shit I'm gonna cum." I whispered into his mouth as he kissed me.

"Cum for me kitten." He sped up, abnormal paces, his hand went to my clit, sending me over the edge with his movements. I squealed in his mouth as we were still kissing while I released all over him. My body twitched a couple of times as I tried to calm myself down. I thought I was tired until something came over me as I flipped us over.

He was still inside me so I began to grind. His eyes widen at me, I smirked at him and he smirked back. I picked up the pace, bouncing up and down his length hitting my spot each time. I threw my head back from the pleasure, taking me whole. He noticed me slowing down a bit so he took over, grabbing my hips and thrusting up into me.

Every time he do that it drives me crazy. His animalistic, soul crushing, minding numbing thrusts. My moans were coming out in a high pitched voice as I came again. He thrusted a few more times after cumming inside of me. I slowly leaned in for a kiss before collapsing on the side of him. He pulled me into his embrace and pulled the covers over us. He kissed my forehead as I fell asleep almost instantly in his arms.

- ᯽ -

"Well you certainly had your rough patches but I could tell that he made you very happy." My psych spoke.

"Happy would be an understatement, he was my life, I mean he was obsessed me but as we grown together I've gotten obsessed with him. Those twelve years were the best years of my life. I came here to try to forget about him but I now realize that I could never forget about him. He was the love of my life, he has an irreplaceable spot in my heart. I should just deal with it and learn to cope, cope with the fact that he's gone.."

"Gone?"

"Six months ago I was in a car accident, an accident that killed him."

"I'm so sorry Carmen."

"I moved here to America to forget about him, I tried to start a new life, get a new job, but he's everywhere, I guess that's what happen when you get deeply attached to someone."

"You are very strong woman and you're going to overcome this Carmen."

"Jada, Park Jada. These meeting are confidential so you can call me by my real name doctor." I smiled at her.

"Darla.. you can call me Darla." We sat there in silence for a few seconds. "Well it seems our time is up... see you soon?"

"Yeah, have a good day Dr. Darla."

"See you Jada." The guard escorted me to my room but as we was walking I spoke.

"Can you please call my husband, I need to speak to him immediately."