Chapter Two

For a split second my soul left my body. I was staring at the same beautiful man that locked eyes with me moments before. His eyes scanned the room as he spoke, stopping at mines. I bit my bottom lip to hide my emotions whilst looking away from him. He chuckled and went to the board.

"I want to take the time and welcome you to this beautiful campus." I heard girls' whispers as he spoke. They were doing and saying the exact same thing I was doing in the inside. I was falling head over heels without evening knowing it. "I want everyone to introduce their self, name, where you're from, and interesting fact." Let me mind you it was 50+ students in this class. Surely he can't care about all these students. And I was right as it was my turn and I felt his stare burning my skin.

"Hi, I'm Jadayla Brown, but I go by Jada. I'm from all over, with military parents and all. I've lived in over 10 countries and I'm quite fluent in their languages." I shyly smiled and sat back down.

"Thank you Ms. Jadayla." The way he said my name could cause a storm of feelings. So low and seductive as if he was undressing me with his eyes. He only spoke after I had introduced myself. The way he said my English name properly made me curious as to why other professors couldn't. He spoke again after the last person finished their introduction.

"Your first assignment, is to write an essay about the history of you. It is due in next class so you can start now." He went to his desk and sat down. It looked as though he was going through lesson plans but that was just a ploy to stare at me once more as I seen a smirk spread across his lips. He winked at me and I looked down instantly.

Get a grip Jada he's your Professor! I thought to myself. There I was sitting down at my desk contemplating what I wanted to say or even write. Time passed by quick and my paper was still empty. The bell rang and I quickly packed my things to leave.

"Hey Tai, want to come by my place today?" I said as we were walking side by side.

"Which dormitory are you in?" She asked.

"I actually stay in an apartment close to the school by myself." I chuckled.

"Yeah, I would love that!"

"Cool, you too Jungkook!" I offered, saying it more as a statement then a question.

"Of course!"

"Perfect! Meet at 4 by the café?" I told them.

"Sure!" They said in unison. I didn't notice someone listening in on our conversation at the time, until they met me at the café coincidentally.

- 𖧷 -

"One Americano!?"

"That's me!" I spoke as soon as someone else spoke. I looked up from my phone to meet that familiar voice. It was Professor Park. "Sorry." We both said again at the same time while chuckling at each other.

"I'm sorry you were here first."

"No that's fine, I don't mind waiting a little longer, besides you got to get back to your friends." He said politely. Man his voice is so sexy.

"No it's fine-

"Jadayla , I insist." The way my name roll off his tongue, so perfect.

"Thank you Professor." I smile shyly at him.

"Please, outside of school call me Jimin." He held his hand out for me to shake. I grabbed the coffee and hesitantly shook his hand.

"As long as you call me, Jada"

"Deal"

"Okay Jimin, thanks again." I smiled and left. I walked up to Jungkook and Tai and we were on our way to my apartment. Weeks have passed and everything was going great. Except for history.

I would get off track and unfocused at times and it was all because of him! How he would bite his lip, how he would stare at me, how he would make an effort to speak to me, and secretly touch me on my hand and shoulders. It would send tingles down my spine.

He was currently handing back our papers from our autobiography. My had an 'F' on the right corner of it and I couldn't believe it. Maybe I was reading him wrong all along. That was my first F I've ever received and I got it on a stupid autobiography. I sighed in frustration and slid the paper in my binder.

"Ms. Brown, may I speak with you after class please?" He didn't give me a chance to respond as he turned around and began his lecture. The bell had rang, indicating school was over and I was anxious about what he had to say. I decided to speak up first since I was curious about my grade. As the room cleared out I walked up to his desk.

"Is this about my report Mr. Park?" He looked at me for a moment before walking to the front of his desk and leaning on it.

"Yes it is."

"Can you please tell me what was wrong with it?" I said in confusion.

"Absolutely nothing." I furrowed my eyebrows. "I loved everything about you, but it's not enough, I want to know more about you." His voice suddenly became low, lustful even. He took my hand to bring me closer to him and my feet unwillingly cooperates.

"I want to know things that you can't answer on paper." I swallow hard before speaking.

"Like what?" I said under my breathe, but loud enough so he could hear. He smirked at me before continuing.

"Like how your lips taste." He licked his lips and just stared at mine. I was unable to meet his gaze so he pulled me close by my waist, eliminating all space we had between us before took me by my chin with his free hand. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. I didn't kiss back because I was in shock.

He bit his bottom lip before kissing me again, this time more passionate and slow, wanting me to respond and I did. He gripped my ass making me gasp, allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth. I moaned in the kiss as I gripped his dress shirt tightly. This kiss turn rough as he sucked on my bottom lip, letting me feel how hungry he was for me.

My arms somehow made their way around his neck as I was getting caught in the heat of the moment. Our lips moving so perfectly together. A knock on the door quickly brought me back to reality as I pulled away, hearing him groaned in frustration. He fixed his wrinkled shirt with a stone cold expression.

"Come in!"

"Hi... Mr. Park. I just wanted to inform that grades need to go in today."

"Yes sir." He said in a cold tone.

"Thanks for the constructive criticism Professor, I should get going." I quickly brush passed the Dean and left. So many thoughts were running through my head, that it started to throb.

Once I got home I checked my grades online, I had an 'A' for my autobiography so did he change it or pretend to give me an 'F' just so he could have an excuse to get me alone. The next day was normally awkward for me because of the events yesterday.

If I thought he was staring before, it's nothing compared to now. We were reading a documentary on the Vietnam War when he walked up behind me and whispered in my ear.

"You won't get away next time kitten." It's a good thing Tai wasn't there or she would have heard it. My breath hitched at the mere though of what he could do to me. This isn't real. Why me, why would he want me?