Chapter Twenty Four

Jimin

"Are you insane!?" Jungkook yelled.

"Do you value your life?" Taehyung spat as they both scolded me.

"Of course I do, but I'm not waiting another six months to see her, at least going to Berlin where her parents are can cross one place off the list. I need Jameel to stay with you Jungkook."

"No I need to go with you."

"You're the only person I trust to be here with Jameel okay, no offense Tae."

"The whole point of Jada sacrificing herself was to save you and Jameel, if you die, it'll all be for nothing." Jungkook stated.

"If I die, I guaranteed you Mark is dying with me, I'm going and that's final." I demanded.

"Then I'm going, Mark won't even suspect me if we see him." Taehyung added.

"You don't have to do that." I told him.

"But I want to, she's my friend too."

"Then it's settle, I'll track you wherever you are. You two will need these earpieces to communicate with each other when you're separated." Jungkook showed us the black chips.

"Dad can you read me a bedtime story!" Jameel yelled from upstairs.

"I'll be right back." I left the basement and went to Jameel bedroom. After I finished reading, I turned off his light and turned on his little night light. As I was about to kiss him goodnight he grabbed my arm.

"Are you going to bring mommy home?"

"Of course."

"Good, because I miss her." A tear escaped his eye as he spoke.

"I miss her too bud. Now go to sleep, you have school tomorrow." He nodded and closed his eyes. I left the room but took one last glance at him. We're going to be together again.

Jada

I was in the car thinking about Jameel and Jimin. I was setting everything into motion, soon I will be home.

"We're here miss."

"Thank you, no need to wait." I got out the car and entered the building, making my way to Mark's office. As I was about to walk in someone called me.

"Jada? You're early." Bambam said.

"The quicker we get this done, the quicker I can get to my family."

"I hope this works."

"Do you have faith in me?"

"Of course I do love." He quickly replied.

"Then trust that I will get us out of this." I walked away from him and went inside of Mark's office.

"Sweetheart what brings you by?"

"I have a favor to ask." I said while walking towards his desk.

"Anything you want." If only you meant that.

"I want to visit my parents." I gulped.

"Why?"

"Because I miss them Mark and I haven't seen them in over a year!" I exclaimed.

"Are you yelling at me?"

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Come here." I hesitantly walked towards him, behind his desk as he pulled me onto his lap. He started caressing my thighs. "If I do this for you, what will you do for me."

"Anything you want." I mimicked.

"How about stop fighting, and truly give yourself to me."

"Friday is our six month anniversary, how about maybe I can show you a few things Friday night, at home, in the pool, swim wear optional." I said seductively.

"You have a deal." He smirked. "I'll call the driver-

"Actually I want you to come with me." I stood up.

"Why?"

"It's been a while and I'm pretty sure they would love to see you too." I smiled hopelessly.

"Sure, why not, let me just finished this up." He shrugged.

"Let Bambam take care of it."

"Okay... speaking of him, you too have been spending awfully a lot of time together."

"No we haven't." I chuckled nervously.

"I just don't want you to get to close to him, you think I'm crazy about you."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You probably don't remember why we stop being friends in the 7th grade?"

"You were friends in school?" I was suddenly interested.

"We all were, remember Kunpimook?"

"T-that's Bambam!?" I stuttered.

"Changed his name after high school, change his hair, style, everything, we just became friends again when I started working for me 6 months ago."

"I thought he's been working for you for years?"

"I haven't seen him in years, we stopped talking because we both liked you, more like in love with you m, but I was the one to confess first. He got upset and we never spoke again until the day we moved here. So he's been lying to me all this time... we knew each other before and he never bothered to tell me.

"Well, it's nice to have a normal conversation with you," he chuckled at my remark. "Can we go now and can I use your phone to text my parents?"

"Of course sweetheart, don't do anything you'll regret." As he was occupied with packing up, I texted Bambam.

You have one hour to find those files

And then deleted it and actually texted my mom.

"All done!" I gave him his phone and we walked out the office. As we walked out, I nodded for Bambam to go inside and we left the building. On the way to my parents house I was just thinking about what Mark said early. Mark is a lot of things but he isn't a liar, he always told me the truth no matter how bad I wanted to kill him.

Once we arrived to my parents how, their eyes lit up when I saw them but when they saw Mark they stopped in their tracks.

"Mom, Dad, it's okay."

"Where's Jimin?"

"I don't want to talk to him right now, I'm with Mark." I held his hand, trying to convince them. My mom put on a fake smile and welcomed him in.

"Jada dear. I'm thinking about redesigning my room and I want your help!" She said while grabbing my arm.

"Okay, be right back." I kissed his cheek and went upstairs with my mother.

"So how do you want to do this?" I said as I entered the room.

"Jadayla?" The air left my lungs.

"Jiminie?"